When it comes to clean up, every cook should love their dishwasher. And the GE GDF540HSDSS offers a lot to love.
Don't fight the dishwasher to get your dirty dishes to fit! With the adjustable upper rack, you can fit tall items up to 10.5" including plates, glasses, pitchers and serving dishes. The tines on the lower rack can be changed, allowing you to configure each load for maximum efficiency. Gone are the days of having to leave dishes out because they do not fit right in a dishwasher load. The double easy access silverware drawers make sure that all the silverware gets included in the next load, even after a big meal.
The GDF540HSDSS has 65% more wash power than earlier GE Dishwashers. With 4 wash cycles and 8 options, you can customize each load's power to your liking, from a heavy wash to a China/Crystal cycle for your more delicate dishes. There is even a Steam PreWash to blast away stuck-on food. The hard food disposer grinds up foot to prevent clogs and pipe blockage. And the Energy Star rating ensures that all this power does not run up your energy bills. Nor does it sound as powerful as it really is - it quietly sanitizes your dishes behind its sleek stainless steel exterior.
At only 24 inches wide, this built in dishwasher can squeeze into any kitchen plan, so there is no reason not to include this amazing cleaning machine into your new kitchen!
- Consistently clean, dry and sanitized dishes are ensured with GE's most advanced wash system.
- Combines 65% more wash power with advanced performance features.
- Wash power delivered to each rack.
- Compared to previous GE models.
- Enjoy the combination of Stainless Steel on the inner door and durable PermaTuf Tub.
- To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles.
- The disposer helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- To help make loading silverware and small items easy, two baskets offer plenty of space.
- Dedicated silverware jets ensure tableready results.
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle, virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
- Offer durability and secure dishes.
- Fitting plates up to 10½" and other tall items in the upper rack is possible with an adjustment.
- Easy loading and unloading is assured with the ability to adjust the direction of the lower rack tines based on your kitchen layout.
- A dishwasher this quiet has a status light to let you know it is running.
- Category: Dishwashers
- Weight: 81 lbs.
- Height: 34"
- Width: 23.75"
- Depth: 24"