Cooking is a new experience with the GE CP650STSS 36" smooth-top electric cooktop with 5 ribbon heating elements. Ribbon elements are the latest technology in electric cooktops providing more heat and faster with more precision than before. Tri-Ring and Dual elements accommodate several different pans sizes from 5" to the largest, 12" in diameter.
The wide surface of the smooth-top allows the entire side of a flat pot to contact the heat for better energy transfer resulting in faster cooking. The black cooking surface is made from a ceramic-glass material that's built to endure extreme heat without cracking. The kitchen will not fill with heat no matter what is boiling in a pot. Hot Surface indicator lights telling you when any of the 5 surface element is turned on.
Experience the thrill of cooking on the GE CP650STSS smooth-top electric cooktop. We're a Factory Authorized Dealer of GE appliances. At Goedeker's you know you're getting the best brand at the best price.
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- 6"/9"/12" Tri-Ring Element
- Three heating elements in one allows you to choose either a 6", 9" or 12" element for your cookware.
- 5"/8" Dual Element
- Two heating elements in one allows you to choose either a 5" or 8" element for your cookware.
- Fifth Element Cook/Warm
- Versatile element can keep foods warm and boil water in minutes.
- Heavy-Duty Die-Cast Knobs
- Add durability and brushed chrome for enhanced style and performance.
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Brings an added touch of style to any decor and perfectly complements all other stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
- Available at Goedeker's.
|Cooktop Burner Type:||5 Ribbon; Smoothtop|
|Cooktop Surface:||Black Ceramic Glass with Stainless Steel Trim|
|Control Type:||Infinite Heat Rotary|
|Control Location:||Front Center|
|Indicator Lights:||5 Hot Surface; Surface Element "ON"|
|6" Heating Element(s):||1 Ribbon (1,200 Watts); 1 Warming Zone (120 Watts)|
|6"/9"/12" Tri-Ring Element:||1 Ribbon (1,050/1,800/3,000 Watts)|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||1 Ribbon (2,400 Watts PowerBoil), 1 Ribbon 1,000/2,200 Watts)|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel On Black|
|Frame Color / Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Control Knobs:||Stainless Steel Appearance (Weighted)|
Power / Ratings
|kW Rating @ 240V:||8.9 kW|
|kW Rating @ 208V:||6.7 kW|
|Amp Rating @ 240V:||40 Amps|
|Amp Rating @ 208V:||40 Amps|
Claims and Certifications
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Glass Cooktop/Radiant Surface Units|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full Details|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Width:||36 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Net Weight:||39 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||44 Lbs.|
- Receive up to a $750 GE Visa Prepaid Card by mail with purchase of select GE Cafe Kitchen Appliances!
Envelope must be postmarked by August 8, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 05/02/13 - 07/10/13