This GE CP350STSS 30" smooth-top electric cooktop is so tough it wears ribbons! Ribbon elements heat faster than traditional electric elements and bring precise temperature control to all 5 cooking zones. Bring food to a rolling boil faster than ever on the PowerBoil element with 3,000 watts of power. Dual elements give cooks flexibility by heating different pan sizes. It's like getting extra heating elements in one cooktop.
Smooth cooktops have some advantages over the traditional style. Since there are no burners the surface is flat making it super easy to clean and when elements are cold you get extra counter space. Not to mention the black ceramic-glass, stainless steel trim and brushed chrome knobs looks like an interior decorator made it.
Boil, melt, simmer, saute, or keep food warm on the GE CP350STSS electric cooktop. Want the latest cooking technology? Goedeker's has what you're looking for in name brands and great low prices so buy it today!
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- 6"/9" PowerBoil Element
- Accommodates various-size pots or pans and 3,000 watts of power speeds the boiling process.
- 5"/8" Dual Element
- To heating elements in one allows you to choose either a 5" or 8" element for your cookware.
- Fifth Element Cook and Warming Zone
- Provides low-heat capability for foods on the cooktop.
- Heavy-Duty Knobs
- Add durability and brushed chrome for enhanced style and performance.
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Brings an added touch of style to any decor and perfectly complements all other stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
- Available at Goedeker's.
|Cooktop Burner Type:||5 Ribbon; Smoothtop|
|Cooktop Surface:||Black Ceramic Glass with Stainless Steel Trim|
|Control Type:||Infinite Heat Rotary|
|Control Location:||Right Side|
|Indicator Lights:||5 Hot Surface; Surface Element "ON"|
|6" Heating Element(s):||3 Ribbon (1,200 Watts)|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element:||1 Ribbon (3,000 Watts PowerBoil)|
|5"/8" Dual Heating Element:||1 Ribbon (800/1,900 Watts)|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs:||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability:||Yes|
|Color Appearance:||Stainless Steel on Black|
|Frame Color / Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Control Knobs:||Stainless Steel Appearance (Weighted)|
Claims and Certifications
Power / Ratings
|kW Rating @ 240V:||8.5 kW|
|kW Rating @ 208V:||6.4 kW|
|Amp Rating @ 208V:||40 Amps|
|Amp Rating @ 240V:||40 Amps|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Glass Cooktop/Radiant Surface Units|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty For Full details|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||3 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 5/8"|
|Net Weight:||33 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||38 Lbs.|
- Receive up to a $750 GE Visa Prepaid Card by mail with purchase of select GE Cafe Kitchen Appliances!
Envelope must be postmarked by August 8, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 05/02/13 - 07/10/13