The GE C2S985SETSS Cafe Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Sealed Burner Range with Convection Oven is a range for the serious and discerning at home chef who wants the best in cooking technology.
Generally, electric heat is best for baking and roasting as it heats more evenly throughout the oven. At the same time, gas ranges offer more precise control and instantaneous response to input from the cook. A dual fuel range, like the GE C2S985SETSS, puts the best of both cooking fuel types into a single appliance.
The GE C2S985SETSS features a convection oven, which uses fans to circulate the air inside the oven. This results in reduced cook baking times while maintaining the even heat you expect. The 5.4 cubic foot main oven is self cleaning for easy maintenance. The bottom drawer is an additional 1 cubic foot baking drawer, useful for making dinner rolls to go with your main course, or to whip up a quick batch of a cookies or brownies for someone special, without having to use the energy necessary to heat the larger oven.
The range top of this GE dual fuel range features five sealed burners, offering that exacting control over everything from boiling soups to delicate simmering sauces. The included non-stick griddle and 20,000 BTU tri-ring burner give you even more options for preparing various culinary treats.
The GE C2S985SETSS dual fuel range is part of the premier GE Cafe line of appliances for the home kitchen, inspired by restaurant kitchens around the world. With GE Cafe appliances, you won't just feel like a chef, you will cook like one.
- This setting is optimal for baking casseroles or lasagnas, yeast breads, pies and pizzas with no need to turn the pan
- Enough room to cook an entire meal at once
- Offers an additional 1.0 cu. ft. of capacity for convenient baking from 140° to 450°
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Provides a flat, non-stick surface for cooking and warming all types of foods
- Three-in-one burner is designed for accelerated boiling and gentle simmering
- Oval fifth burner in the center of the cooktop is large to accommodate odd-sized cookware or griddles
- Category: Ranges
- Weight: 245 lbs.
- Height: 37.19"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 28.38"