Choose a wine cooler that has sensible features and gives you easy access to any bottle. The Danby DWC93BLSST provides room for 34 bottles, while taking up a surprisingly small amount of space beneath your counter. The push-button controls are simple to use. Temperature levels are shown on the digital LED display. Set the thermostat anywhere from 39 to 64 F.
The black interior of the Danby DWC93BLSST is complemented by beautiful stainless steel trim, for a look that"s modern but also reminiscent of an old wine cellar. Crisp LED lighting illuminates your bottles without emitting as much heat as traditional bulbs. Pull out any of the Roller Glide shelves to access the bottle of your choice; the shelves extend smoothly every time, to avoid any disturbance of the wine. The fan-driven cooling system creates a more steady temperature than automatic defrost systems. The glass window is thoughtfully designed to protect wine from ultraviolet rays.
- Versatile Induction Elements
- With up to four powerfully efficient induction elements, the Induction Cooktop offers the superior cooking flexibility.
- And the 10" induction element offers up to 3,400 watts of power, so you can bring water to a boil quickly.
- Cooking Versatility
- Gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water, so it's great for entertaining or getting dinner on the table quickly.
- More Responsive
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric so you can easily go from simmer to boil.
- PowerPlus Boost
- Generates rapid heat for a quicker boil.
- Exceptional Temperature Control
- Adjust heat with greater accuracy than on gas or electric cooktops especially at lower settings.
- More Energy-Efficient
- Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
- Cooktop Stays Cooler
- With induction cooking, heat is transferred directly to the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch - making it easier to clean.
- Pro-Select Controls
- Precise control at your fingertips.
- Smoothtop Ceramic Glass Cooking Surface
- Hot Surface Indicators
- Available at Goedekers.
|Cooking Surface||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||4 (integrated in display)|
|Left Front||7 - 1,800/2,600 Watts (Induction)|
|Left Rear||8 - 2,300/3,200 Watts (Induction)|
|Right Front||10 - 2,500/3,400 Watts (Induction)|
|Right Rear||6 - 1,500/1,900 Watts (Induction)|
|Product Weight (lbs)||41|
Certifications & Approvals
|Control Location||Center front|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||35.0 / 35.1|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V||8.4 / 7.3|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||40A|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V, 60Hz|