- True convection distributes air more evenly throughout the oven cavity for even cooking and browning
- Both oven cavities are fully loaded with true convection and pyrolytic self-clean
- 10 cooking functions
- Multi-shelf cooking
- Telescopic sliding shelves
- 8 shelf positions
- 12 pass Maxi-broil, 4,400 W total broiling power
- 3.5 cu ft usable capacity, 4 cu ft total space per cavity
- Temperature is precisely controlled using a microprocessor
- Concealed heating elements, with recessed broil element
- Active venting system removes smoke, odor and oils using a catalytic converter and an additional fan
- Illuminated halos surround the temperature and function knobs for visual feedback on oven temeprature
- European or traditional installation options
The OB30's cavernous size, ten cooking modes including self-clean and AeroTech cooking system make it the ultimate in cooking technology and convenience. Combine all this with its clean lines, stylish machined metals and electronic illumination, and the OB30 strikes the perfect balance between form and function. AeroTech True Convection Cooking System
The AeroTech True Convection Cooking System circulates hot air all around the cavity, providing 3D surround heat. This even heat distribution throughout the oven makes multi-shelf cooking ideal and creates precision in cooking. Illuminated Halos
Illuminated halos surround the temperature and function knobs on the control panel. When a function is chosen the function knob's halo glows red. The temperature knob also glows red while the oven heats up, and once the oven reaches the selected temperature the halo will change to a white illumination. Telescopic Sliding Shelves
Telescopic sliding shelves seamlessly slide in and out of the oven. The sliding shelves are equipped with a handle like front ensuring you can easily grab the front of the shelf and slide out the trays of food. This allows direct access to food making basting, turning and adding ingredients easier and safer. Automatic Cooking
A convenient function, automatic cooking means the oven can be set to time a meal perfectly, even when you are not in the kitchen. Use automatic cooking to automatically turn the oven on, cook, and then turn the oven off at the times you require, for a meal that is ready when you are.
- Category: Wall Ovens
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Height: 48.44"
- Width: 29.75"
- Depth: 24"
- Shipping Time: 1 - 2 Weeks