- World's First
- With over a decade of manufacturing experience, the world's first drawer dishwasher offers the best ergonomics with the least amount of bending.
- Superior Wash Performance
- The nine wash cycles combined with the world's first flow through detergent dispenser and 163??F sanitizing temperature ensure world class performance.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with ultra quiet operation and uses as little as 1.95 gallons of water per drawer.
- Improved Capacity
- 7 place settings per drawer.
- Holds large 13" plates and platters on top drawer.
- Holds large 11-1/2" plates and platters on bottom drawer.
- Improved Racking
- The flexible racking system with fold down and pitch adjustable tines, adjustable racks and cup racks makes loading easy while best utilising the space in the drawer.
- Seamless Integration and Clean Lines
- Enhanced venting, fully adjustable door and wireless remote (integrated models only) eliminates the need for an external interface creating clean lines.
- Available at Goedeker's.
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
Their heritage dates to the 1930's with the manufacture of designs made under licence. The pioneering spirit established by the founders encouraged a culture that challenged conventional appliance design and production systems.
Having learned about electronic drive systems through their flexible manufacturing equipment, they applied the knowledge to driving appliances. The world's first appliance using Brushless Direct Current Motors was introduced in the 1980's. This design later gave way to the development of the Smart Drive clothes washer.
They have created a culture where people and innovation can flourish. Their people and their ideas are the key to their success. Their people are the key to its success. They combine with three key factors to contribute to their growth - an ongoing commitment to research and development; an environment that allows their people to develop innovative ideas; a Board of Directors that gives these ideas the time and capital to meet their long-term goals. Available at Goedeker's.
Double DishDrawer Tall
With over a decade of DishDrawer manufacturing, they introduce the latest addition by Fisher & Paykel to revolutionize your kitchen; DishDrawer Tall. Continuing with the ergonomically superior design of DishDrawer, Fisher & Paykel have found new ways to make your dishwashing experience even easier. By increasing the height of the top drawer you can now fit up to 13" plates with ease, making cleaning up after dinner parties a breeze.
|Total Capacity:||14 Formal Place Settings|
|Largest Dinner Plate Capacity - Top Drawer:||13"|
|Largest Dinner Plate Capacity - Bottom Drawer:||11 1/2"|
|Independent Dishwashing Drawers:||2|
|Eco Option:||Yes, On All Wash Cycles|
|Rinse Only Option:||Yes|
|Quiet Fan Dry:||Yes|
|Concealed Wash Cycle Controls:||Yes|
|Flow-Through Detergent Dispenser:||Yes|
|Adjustable Folding Tines:||Yes|
|Pitch Adjustable Rack:||Yes|
|Control Key Lock:||Yes|
|Drawer Lock Safety Feature:||Yes|
|Delay Start Option:||Yes|
|Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Energy Consumption:||276 kWh Per Year|
|Energy Rating:||ENERGY STAR Rated|
|Water Consumption:||4 Gal Per Cycle (Approx.)|
|Water Consumption Per Drawer:||2 Gal (Approx.)|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Width:||23 9/16"|
|Overall Depth:||22 15/16"|
|Overall Height:||34" - 36 3/8"|
|Cutout Width:||23 5/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||22 1/16" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||34" Min.|