You'll be attracted to the magnets that power this Electrolux Icon E36IC80ISS 36" Induction cooktop. Induction cooking is known for heating more rapidly, using less energy, and maintaining a cooler cooktop surface. Electro-magnets work only with metal pans to power the heating elements. All 5 induction elements have sensors that automatically detect the placement of a metal pan before it begins heating.
Power Assist provides a boost of 150% energy for 10 minutes for quick boiling. Each cooking zone has 22 cooking levels including .5 increments for delicate simmering. Heating elements have 2 rings designed into the Ceramic-Glass cooking surface which create Cooking Zones. These zones have sensors to detect the exact pan size and transfer heat directly to the pan.
When the Electrolux Icon E36IC80ISS is in the OFF mode the Controls can be locked for child safety and no cooking zones can be turned on. Free standard delivery on purchases of $999 or more. Goedeker's has been providing quality products and friendly customer service for over 60 years.
- 5 Induction Elements - Five induction elements combine to create remarkably adaptable
- cooking areas.
- Precision Touch Controls - Fifteen preset touch settings provide a level of digital heat control that inspires confidence in even the most particular chef.
- Power Assist - Power Assist enables rapid heat acceleration with an immediate 30% to 50% increase in power. - Bring large pots to a boil faster than ever before while minimizing energy consumption.
- Cook Surface Sensors - The Infinite Cooking System creates heat only after sensing a pan on the cooking surface. - The cooking surface diameters respond to both the presence and precise size of a pan.
- The heat is transferred directly to the pan so the cooktop surface remains cool enough to clean up.
|Configuration:||5 Induction Elements|
|Black Vitroceramic Glass Surface:||Yes|
|10" Element - 2500W/3800W:||2|
|8" Element - 2400W/3400W:||1|
|7" Element - 1900W/2600W:||1|
|6" Element - 1500W/1900W:||1|
|Precision Touch Controls:||Yes|
|Granite Countertop Installation Kit:||PN# 903061-9010 (Optional)|
|Exterior Height:||4 3/8"|
|Exterior Width:||36 3/4"|
|Exterior Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Power Supply Location:||Middle Rear|
|Amps@240/208 Volts:||46.0/46.0 A|
|Connected Load@240/208 Volts:||11.1/9.6 kW|
|Electrical - Single phase 3 or 4-wire cable, 120/240V or 120/208V, 60Hz, fused on both sides of line with ground:||Required|
|Armored Electrical Cable:||Included|
|Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Approved for Downdraft Vent Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||73 Lbs.|
- Purchase 4 appliances and receive a $1,000 American Express Reward Card!
- Purchase 3 appliances and receice an $800 American Express Reward Card!
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than August 29, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 03/31/12 - 06/30/13