- Ceramic Smoothtop Glass
- Glass cooktop is flat, smooth and easy to clean and maintain.
- Expandable, Flexible Six Element Configuration
- Concentric rings and bridge elements are clearly marked on the surface.
- Combinations allow the user to cook with a variety of pan shapes and sizes at up to 4400 watts.
- Precision Set Electronic Controls
- Ergonomically designed for visibility and comfort.
- Large, professional-style knobs and precise digital display eliminate guess work while cooking.
- Optional Black Knobs Kit available.
- Versatile Griddle Plate
- No cooktop is complete without this specially designed griddle.
- Coated with a nonstick surface, it is quick to clean and extremely durable.
- Ideal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Power Plug Not Included
Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you.
Their appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is both innovative and intuitive. Sophisticated and efficient. They are proud to bring this thoughtful design heritage to the U.S. with their Electrolux ICON appliances. They fit easily into your personal style while delivering a versatile array of power, performance and functionality to meet your needs. Most of all, Electrolux ICON helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
Combining stainless steel styling, gracefully curved handles and uniformity of design, Electrolux ICON designer series appliances are as smart and purposeful as they are elegant. It's the look that says welcome to my home.
|Configuration:||6 Electric Elements|
|Black Ceramic Smoothtop Glass Surface:||Yes|
|Precision Set Electronic Controls:||6|
|6" Element:||2 (1,200W)|
|6" to 9" Expandable Element:||1 (1,600W/3,000W)|
|5" to 7" to 9" Expandable Element:||1 (1,000W/1,800W/2,700W)|
|7"/Bridge/7" Elements:||1 (1,800W/800W/1,800W)|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights (H. S. In Displays):||6 Positions|
|Spill Control Cooktop:||Yes|
|9" Stainless Steel Backsplash:||Optional (903048-9010)|
|Depth Adjustment Filler Kit:||Optional (903051-9010)|
|Black Knobs Kit:||Optional (903127-9010)|
|Power Plug:||Not Included|
|Power Supply Location:||Right Rear|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||49.2/42.6|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||11.8/8.8|
|Electrical - Single phase 3- or 4-wire cable, 120/240V or 120/208V, 60 Hz, Fused On Both Sides Of Line With Ground:||Required|
|Armored Electrical Cable:||Included|
|Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:||No|
|Approved for Downdraft Vent Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Product Weight:||68 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||72 Lbs.|
|Overall Width:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||25 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||7 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||35 15/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||25 13/16"|
|Cutout Height:||7 1/2"|
- Purchase 4 appliances and receive a $1,000 American Express Reward Card!
- Purchase 3 appliances and receice an $800 American Express Reward Card!
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than August 29, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 03/31/12 - 06/30/13
Review Title: Temp. Displays Are Constantly Failing! | Review by Frustrated
Review Title: Electronic Displays Constantly Failing! | Review by So Frustrated!