The Electrolux-Icon-E30EW85GSS double convection wall ovens have so many innovative features you will have a hard time choosing what you like the best. With a simple touch you will have all the intuitive functions available. You will like being able to adjust temperatures in increments of 5 degrees. Many ovens only allow 25 degree increments.
The Electrolux Icon-E30EW85GSS has two eye level ovens that allow you to cook using two different temperatures at the same time. You can see right in the oven's "Cool to the touch" all glass doors. If you have agreed to furnish all the cupcakes for the class party, you can watch them bake in just minutes. Many owners of the Electrolux double oven praise the ball bearing rack system that allow the racks to pull out smoothly and safely, holding even heavy pans or turkeys.
The "Perfect Turkey Button" will make you look like a pro. With the "Delay Cooking" feature you can plan around your busy life. Use the temperature probe for perfect roasts that will have your guests asking how you did it. You don't have to tell them that you can monitor these ovens from across the room with the lights that tell you which functions are activated. Goedeker's is the online company you can depend on for service and selection.
- Wave-Touch Control Panel Technology
- A simple touch, anywhere on the panel, lights oven controls and provides access to all oven functions.
- This allows easy programming while keeping activated functions lighted for easy monitoring.
- Smooth-Glide Oven Racks
- Fully extending oven racks with a centered easy-grip handle make access to oven contents safe and easy.
- Patented ball bearing rack system allows racks to glide effortlessly.
- Cool-Touch Oven Door
- The cool-to-the-touch all glass door design has an expansive glass front panel that allows you to clearly see what you are cooking.
- And because it is all glass, when it comes time for cleanup, spills and splatters wipe up with ease.
- CustomConvect3 Convection System
- A third cooking element using a variable-speed technology fan, when combined with temperature setting options, provides premium performance with more cooking choices.
- Multi-Option Cooking with Temperature Probe
- Seven cooking modes with eight functions for essential versatility.
- The temperature probe monitors the cooking progress and automatically indicates when the meat is precisely cooked.
- Smart Halogen Lighting
- Carefully positioned halogen lights illuminate the oven interior, providing you with a more accurate view of the food you are preparing so you can have meals that turn out just the way you planned.
30" Electric Double Wall Oven
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Upper Oven Cavity:||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Lower Oven Cavity:||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Cobalt Blue Interior:||Yes|
|Light Clean/Heavy Clean:||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning with Auto-Safety Latch:||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning Rack Removal Alert:||Yes|
|Baking System:||Dual Radiant|
|Radiant Bake Element:||Yes|
|Porcelain Broiler Pan with Grill:||Yes|
Control Panel Features
|Electronic Oven Control:||Yes|
|Electronic Temperature Display:||Yes|
|Glass Wave-Touch Control with Blue LED Display:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven - Delay, Cook and Off:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven Shutoff:||12 Hour|
|Auto Set Control - Convection:||Yes|
|Programmable for ??F or ??C:||Yes|
|Integrated Halogen Oven Light - Touch Pad:||Yes|
|Oven Door Window:||Extra Large|
|Stainless Door Handle/Towel Bar:||Yes|
|Power Supply Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||33.3/28.0|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||8.0/6.0|
|Bake Element (Watts @ 240/208 Volts):||2200|
|Broil Element (Watts @ 240/208 Volts):||4000|
|Armored Electrical Cable:||Included|
|Product Weight:||328 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||353 Lbs.|
|Oven Cavity Height:||16 1/2"|
|Oven Cavity Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Cavity Depth:||18 1/32"|
|Overall Exterior Height:||52 9/16"|
|Overall Exterior Width:||30"|
|Overall Exterior Depth:||24 5/8"|
|Overall Exterior Depth with 90?? Door Open:||47 7/8"|
- Purchase 4 appliances and receive a $1,000 American Express Reward Card!
- Purchase 3 appliances and receice an $800 American Express Reward Card!
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than August 29, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 03/31/12 - 06/30/13