Choose an electric wall oven with sensible innovations that help you prepare food better. The Electrolux Icon E30EW75GPS has a patented system of racks that uses ball bearings to glide effortlessly out for safe and easy access to dishes. The Wave-Touch control panel is logically laid-out and enjoyable to use; just touch the screen and all the settings are at your command.
The CustomConvect3 convection system uses a third heating element and fan to circulate heated air evenly throughout the oven; this provides faster and more balanced baking results than a conventional oven. Use the built-in temperature probe for precision cooking; it automatically lets you know when the desired temperature has been reached.
Keep an eye on dishes through the extra-large glass window, which, along with the cobalt blue interior, is easy to clean. Well-placed halogen lighting illuminates every corner of the oven to give you a clear view of your dishes. The Cool-Touch door protects you and your family from accidental burns. The electronic controls can be locked to keep them from being inadvertently changed.
- Wave-Touch Control Panel Technology
- A simple touch, anywhere on the panel, lights oven controls and provides access to all oven functions.
- This allows easy programming while keeping activated functions lighted for easy monitoring.
- Smooth-Glide Oven Racks
- Fully extending oven racks with a centered easy-grip handle make access to oven contents safe and easy.
- Patented ball bearing rack system allows racks to glide effortlessly.
- Cool-Touch Oven Door
- The cool-to-the-touch all glass door design has an expansive glass front panel that allows you to clearly see what you are cooking.
- And because it is all glass, when it comes time for cleanup, spills and splatters wipe up with ease.
- CustomConvect3 Convection System
- A third cooking element using a variable-speed technology fan, when combined with temperature setting options, provides premium performance with more cooking choices.
- Multi-Option Cooking with Temperature Probe
- Seven cooking modes with eight functions for essential versatility.
- The temperature probe monitors the cooking progress and automatically indicates when the meat is precisely cooked.
- Smart Halogen Lighting
- Carefully positioned halogen lights illuminate the oven interior, providing you with a more accurate view of the food you are preparing so you can have meals that turn out just the way you planned.
30" Electric Single Wall Oven
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Oven Cavity:||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Cobalt Blue Interior:||Yes|
|Light Clean/Heavy Clean:||No|
|Self-Cleaning with Auto-Safety Latch:||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning Rack Removal Alert:||Yes|
|Baking System:||Dual Radiant|
|Radiant Bake Element:||Yes|
|Porcelain Broiler Pan with Grill:||Yes|
Control Panel Features
|Electronic Oven Control:||Yes|
|Electronic Temperature Display:||Yes|
|Glass Wave-Touch Control with Blue LED Display:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven - Delay, Cook and Off:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven Shutoff:||12 Hour|
|Auto Set Control - Convection:||No|
|Programmable for ??F or ??C:||Yes|
|Integrated Halogen Oven Light - Touch Pad:||Yes|
|Oven Door Window:||Extra Large|
|Stainless Door Handle/Towel Bar:||Yes|
|Power Supply Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Approved for Under-Counter Installation:||Yes|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||16.6/14.4|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||4.0/3.0|
|Bake Element (Watts @ 240/208 Volts):||2200|
|Broil Element (Watts @ 240/208 Volts):||4000|
|Armored Electrical Cable:||Included|
|Product Weight:||178 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||196 Lbs.|
|Oven Cavity Height:||16 1/2"|
|Oven Cavity Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Cavity Depth:||18 1/32"|
|Overall Exterior Height:||29 1/4"|
|Overall Exterior Width:||30"|
|Overall Exterior Depth:||24 5/8"|
|Overall Exterior Depth with 90?? Door Open:||47 7/8"|
- Purchase 4 appliances and receive a $1,000 American Express Reward Card!
- Purchase 3 appliances and receice an $800 American Express Reward Card!
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than August 29, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 03/31/12 - 06/30/13