- More Energy-Efficient
- Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
- More Responsive
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric - you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring it to a quick boil.
- 7/11" Dual Element
- Powerful and versatile element accommodates smaller cookware at a high level of performance, but with the same energy efficiency induction cooking provides. The 11" burner size provides up to 4,800 watts of power for larger pots and pans.
- Exceptional Temperature Control
- Adjust heat with greater accuracy than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings. Perfect for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces.
- Cooking Flexibility
- The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan.
- Perfect Set Controls
- With up to 10 digital preset touch settings you can quickly raise or lower temperatures, so cooking can begin at any time - without waiting for preheating.
- Cooktop Stays Cooler
- With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch - making it easier to clean.
- Keep Warm Setting
- Maintain food at the perfect serving temperature with this setting - it's a great feature when you're entertaining.
- Cookware Compatibility
- Electrolux induction cooktops include elements that are compatible with most cookware - if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works.
- Power Assist Function
- Generates rapid heat for a quick boil.
- Perfect Over A Wall Oven
- Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options.
- Kitchen Timer
- Easy to read at a glance and conveniently located near your cooktop controls.
- Available at Goedeker's
|Cooking Surface:||Black Ceramic Glass|
Certifications & Approvals
|Display Type:||Blue LED|
|Power On/Off Control:||Yes|
|Keep Warm Setting:||Yes|
|6" Induction Cooking Element:||1,450/2,000 Watts|
|7" Induction Cooking Element:||1,900/2,600 Watts|
|8" Induction Cooking Element:||2; 2,300/3,200 Watts|
|7/11" Dual Induction Cooking Element:||3,700/4,800 Watts|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Center Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240V / 208V, 60Hz|
|Connected Load(kW Rating) @ 240V:||12.0 / 10.4|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||50 Amps|
|Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
Weights and Dimensions
|Product Weight:||60 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||75 Lbs.|
Receive up to a $325 American Express Prepaid Card with the purchase of any qualifying Electrolux Kitchen Appliance.
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than August 1, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 04/14/13 - 06/01/13