Back in the old days, people had to gather wood and build a fire to cook meals but now there's the Electrolux EW36IC60IB 36" Induction cooktop. Induction technology heats faster, uses less energy, doesn't heat the kitchen and it's incredibly safe with the Ceramic-Glass surface that stays cool.
Great grandmother spent all day working in the hot kitchen to feed those hungry mouths. You have 5 induction elements and the Power Assist feature brings a large amount to a fast boil for cooking big stews in big pots. Perfect Set Controls have 10 digital presets that can instantly change temperatures so there's no waiting to pre-heat any thing.
No open flame, no wasted heat, no gas vapors just exceptional meals cooked on the exceptional Electrolux EW36IC60IB cooktop. Your great grandmother would be jealous. She would tell you, "Buy it from Goedekers. They're a Factory Authorized Dealer so you can count on them."
- More Responsive
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric - you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring it to a quick boil.
- 7" to 11" Induction Cooking Zone
- With up to 5 powerfully efficient induction elements, the Induction Cooktop offers the utmost cooking flexibility.
- The 7" to 11" induction cooking zone offers up to 3400 watts of power, so you can bring water to a boil quickly.
- Cooking Flexibility
- The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan.
- Perfect Set Controls
- With up to 10 digital preset touch settings you can quickly raise or lower temperatures, so cooking can begin at any time - without waiting for preheating.
- Available at Goedeker's - www.goedekers.com
|Perfect Set Electronic Touch Controls:||Yes|
|Ceramic Smoothtop Glass Surface:||Yes|
|7" to 11" Induction Cooking Zone-3400W:||1|
|8" Induction Cooking Element-2300W/3200W:||2|
|7" Induction Cooking Element-1900W:||1|
|6" Induction Cooking Element-1500W:||1|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Sealed Spill Control Cooktop:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Approved for Downdraft Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Granite Countertop Installation Kit:||903061-9010 (Optional)|
Weights and Dimensions
|Shipping Weight:||75 Lbs.|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Center Rear|
|Connected Load@240/208 Volts:||11.1/9.9 kW|
|Amps@240/208 Volts:||46/48 A|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||50 A|
|Electrical:||Single phase 4-wire cable, 120/240 Volts or 120/208 Volts, 60 Hz, fused on both sides of line with ground. (Required)|
|Armored Electrical Cable:||Included|