Cooking is a science on the Electrolux EW30IC60IS 30" induction cooktop. It uses electromagnets to heat metal pans and heats them faster than anything in the culinary universe. Go from simmer to sear at light speed with the ability to rapidly and precisely adjust temperatures. Scald milk at exactly 180 degrees to give custard the perfect consistency. Bring liquids to a quick boil then immediately kill the heat to poach tender delicacies.
Marvel at the safety features such as, a cooking surface that stays cool, sensors that detect different pan sizes and transfer heat directly to pans but nothing else. Hot-Surface Indicator light stays on until an induction element is safe for your child to touch, and Controls Lock shuts down all cooking zones when you're away from the kitchen.
Cook like a mad scientist on the Electrolux EW30IC60IS induction cooktop; the latest advancement in culinary science. Leary of buying major appliances online? Goedekers guarantees 100% satisfaction or your money back for peace of mind.
- More Responsive
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric - you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring it to a quick boil.
- 8" Induction Elements
- With 4 powerfully efficient induction elements, the Induction Cooktop offers the utmost cooking flexibility.
- Cooking Flexibility
- The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan.
- Perfect Set Controls
- With up to 10 digital preset touch settings you can quickly raise or lower temperatures, so cooking can begin at any time - without waiting for preheating.
- Available at Goedeker's - www.goedekers.com
|Perfect Set Electronic Touch Controls:||Yes|
|Ceramic Smoothtop Glass Surface:||Yes|
|8" Induction Cooking Element - 2300W/3200W:||2|
|7" Induction Cooking Element - 1900W:||1|
|6" Induction Cooking Element - 1500W:||1|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Sealed Spill Control Cooktop:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Granite Countertop Installation Kit:||PN# 903061-9010 (Optional)|
Weights and Dimensions
|Exterior Width:||30 3/4"|
|Exterior Depth:||21 3/4"|
|Exterior Height:||2 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight:||60 Lbs.|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Center Rear|
|Connected Load @ 240/208 Volts:||7.7/6.7 KW|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||40 A|
|Required Electrical Components:||Single phase 4-wire cable, 120/240 Volts or 120/208 Volts, 60 Hz, fused on both sides of line with ground.|
|Armored Electrical Cable:||Included|
|Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Approved for Downdraft Combination Installation:||Yes|