- More Responsive
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric - you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring it to a quick boil.
- 8" Induction Elements
- With 4 powerfully efficient induction elements, the Induction Cooktop offers the utmost cooking flexibility.
- Cooking Flexibility
- The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan.
- Perfect Set Controls
- With up to 10 digital preset touch settings you can quickly raise or lower temperatures, so cooking can begin at any time - without waiting for preheating.
- Available at Goedeker's - www.goedekers.com
Electrolux induction hybrid cooktops include a combination of electric elements that are compatible with all cookware, and induction elements that are compatible with most cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot or pan, it will work. Induction is more responsive than a gas cooktop, you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring to a quick boil. Power Assist Function generates rapid heat for a quick boil.
|Perfect Set Electronic Touch Controls:||Yes|
|Ceramic Smoothtop Glass Surface:||Yes|
|8" Induction Cooking Element - 2300W/3200W:||2|
|7" Induction Cooking Element - 1900W:||1|
|6" Induction Cooking Element - 1500W:||1|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Sealed Spill Control Cooktop:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Granite Countertop Installation Kit:||PN# 903061-9010 (Optional)|
Weights and Dimensions
|Exterior Width:||30 3/4"|
|Exterior Depth:||21 3/4"|
|Exterior Height:||2 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight:||60 Lbs.|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Center Rear|
|Connected Load @ 240/208 Volts:||7.7/6.7 KW|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||40 A|
|Required Electrical Components:||Single phase 4-wire cable, 120/240 Volts or 120/208 Volts, 60 Hz, fused on both sides of line with ground.|
|Armored Electrical Cable:||Included|
|Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Approved for Downdraft Combination Installation:||Yes|