The Electrolux EW30GC60IS 30" gas cooktop is beautifully designed to help you cook great meals. Slide pots and pans easily from one burner to another on the continuous grating system. The burners are sealed, so food particles and splatters will stay on the cooktop surface where they're easy to clean. The deep-well design ensures spills won't become major ordeals, but remain contained on the surface.
Sear a steak or bring a sauce to a gentle simmer with the Min-2-Max burner. It has the widest heat range of any burner in the industry, from a delicate 450-BTU to a powerful 18,000-BTU. The Electrolux EW30GC60IS is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. The controls are located front and center for safe and convenient usage.
The sleek and practical design of the Electrolux EW30GC60IS brings a contemporary look to any kitchen. Electrolux has earned a great reputation in Europe and the U.S. for building high-quality appliances with eye-catching style.
- Min-2-Max Burner
- Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, this cooktop offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry for the utmost versatility - from a roaring 18,000-BTU boil to a gentle 450-BTU simmer.
- Continuous Grates
- Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop.
- These grates allow easy movement of even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner - without lifting.
- Flex-2-Fit System
- Premium gas cooktop versatility with sealed burners.
- Premium performance accessories include an available grill/griddle, an optional wok ring, and a simmer plate to use with small cooking utensils.
- Easy-to-Clean Design
- Deep-well cooktop and sealed burners are designed for easy cleaning.
Dimensions & Weights
|Height (Extreme Bottom to Underside of Cooktop):||4 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||27 1/4" min./28 1/2" max.|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8" min./19 3/4" max.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||75 lbs.|
|Deep-Well Formed Cooktop:||Yes|
|Professional-Grade Burner Controls:||Yes|
|Min-2-Max Dual-Flame Sealed Burner:||1 - 18,000 to 450 BTU|
|Sealed Power Burner:||1 - 12,000 BTU|
|Sealed Precision Burner:||1 - 9,500 BTU|
|Sealed Precision Burner:||1 - 7,500 BTU|
|Sealed Precision Burner:||1 - 5,000 to 875 BTU|
|Linear Flow Burner Valves:||Yes|
|Electric Pilotless Ignition:||Yes|
|Granite Countertop Installation Kit:||Optional - PN# 903103-9010|
|Grill/Griddle:||Available - PN# 318251614|
|Wok Ring:||Optional - PN# 318254309|
|Simmer Plate:||Optional - PN# 318254206|
|LP Gas Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Gas/Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V/60 Hz/15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||.001 kW (For use on adequately wired 120V, dedicated circuit having 2-wire service with a separate ground wire)|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||1.0 Amps|
|Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Approved for Downdraft Combination Installation:||Yes|
Receive up to a $325 American Express Prepaid Card with the purchase of any qualifying Electrolux Kitchen Appliance.
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than August 1, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 04/14/13 - 06/01/13