- Perfect Turkey Button
- Ensures moist, delicious poultry.
- Imagine stress-free holiday cooking.
- Luxury-Glide Oven Racks
- With a ball bearing system, oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly.
- Min-2-Max Burner
- Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, this cooktop offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry for the utmost versatility.
- From a roaring 18,000-BTU boil to a gentle 450-BTU simmer.
- Perfect Pair Ovens
- Their ranges feature a large main oven and a second oven for the utmost cooking capacity.
- Use both simultaneously to cook two different items at two different temperatures.
- Perfect Convect3
- Their convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options.
- Wave-Touch Controls
- One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing the virtually endless cooking options.
- After you make your choices, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display.
- Luxury-Design Lighting
- Their ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional.
- Luxury-Hold Door
- Their oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
- "My Favorite" Settings
- Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button.
- Convection Conversion
- Cooking Modes
- Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook.
- Baking Options
- Perfect Turkey, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread-Proof, "My Favorites", Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake and Convection Convert.
- Hidden Bake Element
- The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface, allowing convenient, easy cleanup.
- Eight-Pass Hidden Bake Element
- Available at Goedeker's.
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
- Platinum Star Warranty
Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul. Available at Goedeker's.
30" Dual-Fuel Built-In Range with Wave-Touch Controls
Combines the power of a gas cooktop with the precision of an electric oven offering Sure-2-Fit capacity, Luxury-Glide oven racks, Perfect Convect3 convection technology, Min-2-Max Burner with a range of 450 to 18,000 BTU and Wave-Touch controls.
Control Panel Features
|Wave-Touch Electronic Oven Control:||Yes|
|Professional-Grade Burner Controls:||Yes|
|Keypad Entry Of Time and Temperature:||Yes|
|Electronic Clock and Timer:||Yes|
|Automatic Oven (Delay, Cook and Off):||Yes|
|Min-2-Max Dual-Flame Sealed Burner:||1 @ 18,000 - 450 BTU|
|Sealed Power Burner:||1 @ 16,000 BTU|
|Sealed Precision Burner:||2 @ 9,500 BTU|
|Sealed Precision Burner:||1 @ 5,000 BTU - 850 BTU|
|Linear Flow Burner Valves:||Yes|
|Continuous Grates with Deep-Well Top:||3|
|Electronic Pilotless Ignition:||Yes|
|Capacity:||4.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Eight-Pass Bake Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Eight-Pass Broil Element:||4,000 Watts|
|Convection Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Self-Clean Options with Door Lock:||3|
|Perfect Convect3 with Variable 2-Speed Fan:||Yes|
|Luxury-Design Lighting:||Yes with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs|
|Convection Roasting Rack:||Yes|
|Luxury-Hold Oven Door:||Yes|
|Perfect Pair Lower Oven:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|LP Gas Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Gas / Power Supply Connection Location:||Right / Left Bottom Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts:||5.5 / 4.1 kW|
|Amps @ 240 / 208 Volts:||22.9 / 19.7 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||30 Amps|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||278 Lbs.|
|Oven Cavity Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Cavity Depth:||18 1/32"|
|Oven Cavity Height:||16 1/2"|
|Overall Depth To Center Of Arc:||28 5/16"|
|Overall Depth with 90?? Door Open:||45 1/2"|
Receive up to a $325 American Express Prepaid Card with the purchase of any qualifying Electrolux Kitchen Appliance.
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than August 1, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 04/14/13 - 06/01/13