- Luxury-Glide Oven Rack
- With a ball bearing system, oven rack is so smooth it extends effortlessly.
- Perfect Convect3
- Their convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options.
- Sure-2-Fit Capacity
- Coordinate an entire meal - their oven features 3.5 cubic feet of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks.
- Versatile Cooking Option
- Self-clean oven with versatile cooking option features 7 cooking modes and 6 cooking options.
- Luxury-Design Lighting
- Their ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional and their Luxury-Hold oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
- Available at Goedeker's.
Electrolux is a world leading international appliance company. They are a part in the daily life of hundreds of millions of families around the world. Each year, some 40 million consumers in more than 150 countries choose their products, such as cookers and cooktops, ovens, fridges and freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, room air conditioners and vacuum cleaners. That translates to two products bought from them every second, every day of the year. In addition, they help hundreds of thousands of professional users manage and develop their businesses with their solutions for professional food service and commercial laundry. Available at Goedeker's.
|Oven Cavity (Both Ovens):||3.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Electric Bake Element:||1,450 Watts|
|Six-Pass Broil Element:||3,400 Watts|
|Convection Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Cobalt Blue Interior:||Yes|
|Self-Clean Options with Door Lock:||3|
|Perfect Convect3:||Yes with Variable 2-Speed Fans|
|Luxury-Design Lighting:||Yes with Dual 40W Halogen Bulbs|
|Convection Roasting Rack:||Yes|
|Signature Soft-Arc Oven Door and Handle Design:||Yes|
|Luxury-Hold Oven Doors:||Yes|
|Extra-Large Glass Windows:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||6.8/5.1 kW|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||28.0/25.0 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||30 Amps|
|Armored Electrical Cable:||Included|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Depth To Front Door Corner:||24 1/2"|
|Overall Depth with 90?? Door Open:||44"|
|Overall Height Including 1" Bottom Trim:||50 7/16"|
|Oven Cavity Width:||20 1/2"|
|Oven Cavity Depth:||18 1/32"|
|Oven Cavity Height:||16 1/2"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||320 Lbs.|
Receive up to a $325 American Express Prepaid Card with the purchase of any qualifying Electrolux Kitchen Appliance.
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than August 1, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 04/14/13 - 06/01/13