- Built-In Wine Cellar with 51 Bottle Capacity
- Two Distinct, Independently Controlled Temperature Zones
- All Black Interior
- Emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Precise Digital Thermostat with LED Display
- Allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door.
- 39??F - 64??F Temperature Range
- The temperature range can be set between 39??F - 64??F (4??C - 18??C) depending on the type of wine.
- Temperature Alarm
- Alarm will sound if temperature fluctuates excessively or door is left ajar.
- Their frost-free, fan forced cooling system provides a more consistent internal temperature than an automatic defrost.
- Seamless Stamped Stainless Steel Door with Matching Handle and Toe-Kick.
- Stainless Steel Trimmed Wood Shelves
- Roller-Glide Shelves
- Extends effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- White LED Track Lighting
- Beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Easily set for continuous display.
- Low E Glass Door
- Helps protect wine from harmful UV rays and maintains a more consistent internal temperature.
- Reversible Door Swing
- Allows for left or right hand opening.
- Available at Goedeker's.
The new Silhouette Select 51 bottle wine cellar boasts styling and features that wine enthusiasts can't ignore. The seamless stamped stainless steel door frame with matching toe kick and contoured handle provide a streamline look while the low-E glass protects the wine from harmful UV light and provides a more consistent interior temperature. Available now at www.goedekers.com
Danby is one of the largest household appliance marketing companies in North America, with an impressive lineup of compact, specialty and home comfort appliances to suit the lifestyles of today's consumer. Available at Goedeker's.
|Temperature Range:||39??F - 64??F|
|Stainless Steel Trimmed Shelves:||Yes|
|Roller Glide Shelves:||Yes|
|Low E Glass Door:||Yes|
Dimensions and Weights
|Shipping Weight:||132.3 Lbs.|