You'll feel like you own a restaurant because the Dacor SGM466B 46" gas cooktop is huge with 6 powerful burners. Three continuous platform grates are wide for supporting extra large pots and smooth so you can easily move them across burners without lifting. Cook more meals for a hungry family in less time with up to 14,000 BTU's.
Smart Flame technology prevents flames from touching grate fingers to increase the longevity of porcelain-enamel coating on cast iron grates. Flames burn evenly by way of brass burner rings and valves so no more cold spots. Each burner is sealed with gaskets to keep liquid spills from dripping underneath and damaging mechanical parts.
No more dreading the clean up after cooking big meals with the smooth black porcelain-enamel surface and spill tray. Simply wipe your Dacor SGM466B cooktop with a damp towel and remove control knobs for an all-over clean. We sell brands that are known for quality. Get it while it's hot and get it from Goedeker's!
- 2-14,000 BTU, 1-12,500 BTU, 3-8,500 BTU Burners
- Smart Flame
- Perma-Flame Instant Re-Ignition
- Brass Valves
- Continuous, 13" Wide Platform Grates
- Bead Blasted Spill-Basin (Stainless Model); Sealed Cooktop Spill-Basin (Black and Arctic White Models)
- Raised Vent Compatible
|Gas:||Natural Gas standard with order. LP and high altitude special order.|
Save up to $2,750 instantly on Dacor appliances and then combine the instant savings with Dacor's 3 For Free Warranty
- Spend $3,000 - save $300 instantly
- Spend $6,000 - save $750 instantly
- Spend $9,000 - save $1,250 instantly
- Spend $15,000 - save $2,000 instantly
- Spend $21,000 - save $2,750 instantly
Add to cart to receive instant discount!
Valid: 01/01/12 - 06/30/13
- Purchase any Dacor appliance from January 1,2012 through June 30, 2013 and receive a free 3 year manufacturer's warranty
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 01/01/13 - 06/30/13
Review Title: It fits | Review by Rob