Did you know the Dacor SGM365BLPH 36" gas cooktop is designed specifically for cooking with liquid propane in high altitudes? For cooks living 3,000 feet or more above sea level it takes longer to reach boiling point for cooking. However, the 5 burners range from 8,500 to 14,000 BTU of power for cooking pasta, rice, potatoes, stews and sauces strictly in higher altitudes using LP.
Smart Flame technology prevents flames from breaching the grate fingers, which improves flame performance and increases the life of the porcelain-enamel coating on cast iron grate and burner caps. Features the Blue "On" light that indicates when burners are turned on regardless of flames. The sealed cooktop Spill-Basin with a black porcelain-enamel surface and removable D-shaped knobs make cleaning easy.
The Dacor SGM365BLPH also comes with a simmer plate with non-stick coating for simmering delicate sauces on low heat settings. Go with Goedeker's for low prices and friendly and effective customer service. Consider product protection with one of our extended warranties for up to 5 years.
- 1-14,000 BTU, 2-12,500 BTU, and 2-8,500 BTU Sealed Gas Burners
- Smart Flame
- Perma-Flame Instant Re-Ignition
- Brass Valves
- One 12" and two 11" Continuous Platform Grates
- Blue "On" Indicator Light
- Bead Blasted Spill-Basic (Stainless Model); Sealed Cooktop Spill Basin (Black and Arctic White Models)
- Raised Vent Compatible
|Gas:||Natural Gas standard with order. LP and high altitude special order.|
Save up to $2,750 instantly on Dacor appliances and then combine the instant savings with Dacor's 3 For Free Warranty
- Spend $3,000 - save $300 instantly
- Spend $6,000 - save $750 instantly
- Spend $9,000 - save $1,250 instantly
- Spend $15,000 - save $2,000 instantly
- Spend $21,000 - save $2,750 instantly
Add to cart to receive instant discount!
Valid: 01/01/12 - 06/30/13
- Purchase any Dacor appliance from January 1,2012 through June 30, 2013 and receive a free 3 year manufacturer's warranty
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 01/01/13 - 06/30/13