- Sleek Touch Control Panel Offers a Choice of 17 Settings for Unprecedented Temperature Control. - Features PreciseSelect: Touch Controls with Direct Cooking Selection.
- Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
- 11" Heating Element with Powerful 3600W
- SpeedBoost - Boils Water Twice as Fast as Conventional Electric Cooktops, Saving Time and Energy.
- CountDown Timer - Built-In Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer.
- Clean Lock - Prevents Unwanted Changing of Settings while Cleaning Spill-Overs.
- Overflow Detection - Sounds Alarm and Shuts off Cooktop in Case of an Overflow
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
- Anti-Overheat System - Shuts off Cooktop, if Surface Temperature Exceeds a Set Value
- 2-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- PotSense - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
- Available at Goedeker's - www.goedekers.com
The 500 Series Induction Cooktops offer advanced Bosch technology for those who prefer the level of precision with touch controls. Features include an Anti-Overheat System and OverFlow detection.
|Total number of burners/elements that can be used at the same time:||4|
|Number of electric cooking zones:||4|
|Number of induction elements:||4|
|Location of 1st heating element:||front left|
|Power of 1st heating element:||2.2 kW|
|Location of 2nd heating element:||back left|
|Power of 2nd heating element:||1.4 kW|
|Location of 3rd heating element:||back right|
|Power of 3rd heating element:||2.4 kW|
|Location of 4th heating element:||Cooking zone front right|
|Power of 4th heating element:||1.4 kW|
|Dimension of 1st heating element:||9"|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element:||6"|
|Dimension of 3th heating element:||11"|
|Dimension of 4th heating element:||6"|
|Burners with booster:||All|
Weight and Dimensions
|Appliance Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Appliance Height:||4 5/16"|
|Required Width:||28 7/8"|
|Required Depth:||19 7/8"|
|Minimum distance from counter front:||2 1/4"|
|Minimum distance from rear wall:||2"|
|Net weight:||39 lbs|
|Gross weight:||48 lbs|
|Electrical connection rating:||7,200 W|
|Length of electrical supply cord:||37"|
|Plug type:||No plug|
Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card for up to a 15% rebate on your Bosch kitchen package purchase!
- Purchase at least (3) 300, 500 or 800 Series Bosch appliances and receive a 10% rebate of the purchase price OR
- Purchase at least (3) 800 Series Bosch appliances and receive a 15% rebate of the purchase price
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than July 21, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 01/01/13 - 07/07/13
- Purchase any eligible Bosch Induction Cooktop and receive a $300 Bosch Prepaid Visa Gift Card.
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than June 15, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 04/01/13 - 05/31/13
Review Title: fancy great stove | Review by none
Review Title: Great experience | Review by Aquafit2
Review Title: Outstanding Product | Review by DIYer