You love to cook and serve mouth watering, healthy meals to your family, but let's face it. No one wants to spend all day in the kitchen. With Bosch NET8654UC 36" smoothtop electric cooktop, you don't have to.
This cooktop has five separate heating zones. The two on either side can bridge together to accommodate a larger or oblong-shaped pan. A built in timer in each element shuts off automatically when it has been on the proper length of time. The keep warm function allows you to keep ready foods hot while you finish up the rest of the meal. Bosch NET8654UC Smoothtop Electric Cooktop includes the recommended Bosch stainless steel pan.
With 125 years of experience, Bosch is known nationwide for raising the standards in appliance quietness, efficiency, and integrated design. At Goedeker's, we're committed to quality, service, and integrity. You become part of our family, and we want you to have only the best. That's why we offer only the best.
- SteelTouch with PreciseSelect - A Bosch Exclusive. High-end, Stainless Steel Touch Controls with Direct Cooking Selection (17 Settings).
- Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
- 3-Zone 12" Heating Element with Powerful 3080W. 3 Heating Zone Sizes in One. Accommodates a Variety of Pan Sizes.
- Bridge element accommodates oblong pans and multiple diameter sizes
- Dual element offers the capability to use multiple pan sizes
- PowerStart - Initial Maximum Power Output, Then Automatic Decrease to Pre-Selected Temperature. Avoids Boil Overs.
- AutoChef Sensor - A Bosch Exclusive. - Maintains Exact Frying Temperature for Perfect Results and Convenient, Healthy, Nutritional Cooking.
- Bosch Recommended Pan Included. - Excellent Heating Performance and Superior Cleanability. Dishwasher safe. Works with Electric and Induction Cooktops. Also available as accessory: HEZ390230
- CountDown Timer - Built-In Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer.
- Clean Lock - Prevents Unwanted Changing of Settings while Cleaning Spill-Overs.
- Keep Warm function allows meals to remain ready to serve
- 2-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
|Total number of burners/elements that can be used at the same time:||5|
|Number of electric cooking zones:||5|
|Number of induction elements:||0|
|Location of 1st heating element:||front left|
|Power of 1st heating element:||4; 1.8 kW|
|Location of 2nd heating element:||back left|
|Power of 2nd heating element:||1.8 kW|
|Location of 3rd heating element:||middle back|
|Power of 3rd heating element:||1.05; 2.2; 3.1 kW|
|Location of 4th heating element:||back right|
|Power of 4th heating element:||1.2 kW|
|Location of 5th heating element:||front right|
|Power of 5th heating element:||0.8 ; 1.9 kW|
|Dimension of 1st heating element:||7"|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element:||7"|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element:||6"|
|Dimension of 4th heating element:||6"|
|Dimension of 5th heating element:||5"; 8"|
Weight and Dimensions
|Appliance Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Appliance Height:||4 1/4"|
|Required Width:||34 7/8"|
|Minimum distance from counter front:||2 1/4"|
|Minimum distance from rear wall:||2"|
|Net weight:||36 lbs|
|Gross weight:||42 lbs|
|Electrical connection rating:||10,180 W|
|Plug type:||No plug|
Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card for up to a 15% rebate on your Bosch kitchen package purchase!
- Purchase at least (3) 300, 500 or 800 Series Bosch appliances and receive a 10% rebate of the purchase price OR
- Purchase at least (3) 800 Series Bosch appliances and receive a 15% rebate of the purchase price
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than July 21, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 01/01/13 - 07/07/13
- Purchase any eligible Bosch Electric or Gas Cooktop and receive a $50 Bosch Prepaid Visa Gift Card.
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than June 15, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 04/01/13 - 05/31/13
Review Title: Outstanding Cooktop | Review by Dave the Photog
Review Title: Great Temperature Control! | Review by Buggy Bobbi
I did make a mark that was a bit hard to clean off when I accidently used a pot that had something already burned on the bottom from my old stove. It is important to keep pot clean and smooth on the bottom.
Overall, I love this cooktop.