Bring some serious German engineering into your kitchen. The Bosch-HGS7282UC convection gas range is a good start. This stainless steel beauty is a "true convection," "third-element convection" or "European-convection." If you are considering a convection oven be sure you understand that some are different.
In addition to the top and bottom heating elements, true convection ovens have a third element. This element, near the fan, pushes hot air into the oven . Without the third element, the fan pushes cold air into the oven, and causes a mix of cold and hot air. This mix means uneven cooking and baking. Bosch has set the standard for other ovens and has it all.
The Bosch HGS7282UC range has 2 power burners and 2 simmer burners so you have a full range of cooking options. The telescopic rack will allow you to check and view the oven contents without having to pull the cookware out. With an extra wide warming drawer that glides out easily you can have everything ready for guests.
- CLEARTOUCH Glass Oven Controls
- Easy to use and even easier to clean, the control indicators will never fade because they are sealed under the glass surface, guaranteeing a beautiful appearance for years to come.
- Full Stainless Steel Finish Including Door, Backguard and Control Panel
- Professional Style Continuous Matte Grates
- Cooking enthusiasts will appreciate the convenience of their continuous cast-iron grates, which facilitate pot movement.
- Low-Profile to the Countertop
- The sleek, low profile deign of our Free Standing Ranges is elegantly understated and blends seamlessly into any countertop.
- Genuine European Convection with Advanced Circulation System (ACS)
- They\'ve set the standard for convection cooking with their Advanced Circulation System. This system utilizes 8 vents to optimize the circulation of heated air for more even cooking and baking.
- OPTISIM Burner
- 2 Power Burners (16k + 12.5k BTU) + 2 Simmer Burners
- POWERSIM Full-Range Burner with 16k BTU Output
- The simplest ideas can be the most powerful. And in the case of their POWERSIM burner, it is simplicity to the highest degree. This single burner can give you up to 16,000 BTUs for faster boiling, searing and stir frying.
- It can also act as a simmer plate to allow for gentle simmering and low heat cooking. Therefore, you can melt chocolate or keep your delicate sauces warm without scorching. Maximum versatility made simple.
- Extra Wide, Stainless Steel Warming Drawer with Sabbath Mode
- With three electronically controlled temperature settings that range from 140 degrees - 220 degrees F, their stainless steel warming drawer gives you a choice of options for ideal warming temperatures.
- While it smoothly glides on steel ball bearings, the drawer fully extends for easy access to its 1.3 cubic feet of usuable space.
- Up to 9 Cooking Modes
- Convection Assisted Self-Cleaning Oven
- Touch & Turn Electronic Oven Control
- Operating your oven with their exclusive Touch & Turn control system is a breeze. Performance is now at your fingertips. You can access an array of cooking modes in fewer steps, and even self-clean your oven with a single intuitive control knob.
- Temperature Probe
- Cook more accurately by monitoring the internal temperature with their removable meat probe. When the perfect internal temperature is reached, the oven beeps and turns off.
- Full-Extension Telescopic Rack
- The convenient telescopic rack allows users to check and view and handle foods without having to pull the cookware out of the oven.
- The rack can hold up to 35 pounds and glides easily back and forth fully extending over the open oven door.
- It fits any rack position and is removable for easy clean up.
|Oven Control:||Touch & Turn|
|Automatic Convection Bake:||Yes|
|Keep Warm Oven Mode:||Yes|
|Genuine Eruopean Convection (w/ third heating element):||Yes|
|Advanced Circulation System (ACS):||Yes|
|Full-Extension Telescopic Racks:||1|
|Standard Rack w/ More Surface Area:||2|
|Space Saving Half Rack:||No|
|Wide View Oven Window:||Yes|
|Cavity Volume:||5.1 Cu. Ft.|
|40W Incandescent Lights:||2|
|Convection Assisted Self-Cleaning Oven:||Yes|
|Full Stainless Steel Backguard:||Yes|
|Full Stainless Steel Oven Door:||Yes|
|True Hidden Bake Element:||No|
|Broil Burner BTU:||12500|
|Bake Burner BTU:||17000|
|Third Element Wattage:||400|
|Color:||Stainless Steel Pro|
|Storage Drawer (Full Extension):||No|
|Warming Drawer (Full Extension):||Yes|
|Pro-Style Continuous Matte Grates:||Yes|
|Low Profile Flush to Countertop:||Yes|
|POWERSIM Burner:||Yes (RF)|
|OPTISIM Burner:||Yes (RR)|
|Matte Burner Caps:||Yes|
|BTU / RF Burner:||1,300 - 16,000|
|BTU / RR Burner:||800 - 5,500|
|BTU / LF Burner:||1,200 - 9,100|
|BTU / LR Burner:||1,400 - 12,500|
|Optimized Burner Spacing:||Yes|
|Full Stainless Control Panel:||Yes|
|120 Volts, 3 Wire, 60 Hz:||Yes|
|Dual Rated 208/240 Volts, 4 Wire 60Hz:||No|
|Natural / LP Gas Convertible:||Yes|
Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card for up to a 15% rebate on your Bosch kitchen package purchase!
- Purchase at least (3) 300, 500 or 800 Series Bosch appliances and receive a 10% rebate of the purchase price OR
- Purchase at least (3) 800 Series Bosch appliances and receive a 15% rebate of the purchase price
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than July 21, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 01/01/13 - 07/07/13
Review Title: I really like this stove | Review by calgernon
Review Title: Great Product, Love this Gas Range | Review by Jim K.