Make cooking a pleasure instead of a chore. When you have an appliance that's attractive, stylish, and reliable, you'll look forward to using it. That's how you'll feel about the Bosch HDI7282U 30" Pro-Style Dual-Fuel Range.
Four sealed burners sit upon a gas-on-glass cooktop. Continuous grates allow pots and pans to be moved effortlessly. The oven provides a 4.6 cubic feet capacity to accommodate your family's next feast. Take advantage of the bake, broil, convection roast, convection broil, or dehydrate cook options. Use the warming drawer to keep the next course warm or while you wait for the rest of your meal to finish cooking. With its convenient options and exceptional performance, the Bosch HDI7282U dual-fuel range will quickly become your favorite kitchen appliance.
Bosch's German engineering brings precision, style, and quality into your home. Goedeker's is proud to offer our customers only the best products to choose from. We back up our commitment to service, quality, and integrity with our free 10 year warranty. You can be confident you've made a sound investment.
- ClearTouch Electronic Oven Controls
- True Hidden Bake Element
- Stainless steel cooktop control panel
- Metal Finish Knobs
- Full Extension Telescopic Rack
- Touch & Turn Electronic Oven Control with 8 Cooking Modes
- Continuous Grates - Effortlessly Move Pots and Pans. Easy to Clean.
- Sealed Burners Prevent Spills From Entering the Burner Box
- Integrated Warming Drawer
- Temperature probe with automatic switch-off
- Genuine European Convection with Advanced Circulation System (ACS)
- PowerSim - Quick Heating with Large Flame or Gentle Simmering with a Diffuser Cap.
- OptiSim - Simmer Delicate Sauces without Scorching (400 BTU)
- 16000 BTU, 12500 BTU, 12500 BTU, 5500 BTU burners
- 4.6 Cubic Feet Capacity
|Oven Control:||Touch & Turn|
|Automatic Convection Bake:||Yes|
|Keep Warm Oven Mode:||Yes|
|Genuine Eruopean Convection (w/ third heating element):||Yes|
|Advanced Circulation System (ACS):||Yes|
|Cavity Volume:||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|40W Incandescent Lights:||2|
|Convection Assisted Self-Cleaning Oven:||Yes|
|Larger Surface Area Oven Racks (#):||2|
|Space Saving Half Rack:||No|
|Telescopic Racks (#):||1|
|Wide View Oven Window:||Yes|
|Full Stainless Steel Oven Door:||Yes|
|Standard Broiler Pan:||No|
|Rear Finishing Strip:||Included|
|Third Element Wattage:||1100|
|Color:||Stainless Steel Pro|
|Storage Drawer (Full Extension):||No|
|Warming Drawer (Full Extension):||Yes|
|Pro-Style Continuous Matee Grate:||Yes|
|Knob Material:||Plastic with Metal Cap|
|POWERSIM (# of):||3|
|OPTISIM (# of):||1|
|BTU / RF Burner:||1,300 - 16,000|
|BTU / RR Burner:||800 - 5,500|
|BTU / LF Burner:||1,300 - 12,500|
|BTU / LR Burner:||1,300 - 12,500|
|Dual Rated 208/240 Volts, 4 Wire 60Hz:||Yes|
|Natural / LP Gas Convertible:||Yes|
Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card for up to a 15% rebate on your Bosch kitchen package purchase!
- Purchase at least (3) 300, 500 or 800 Series Bosch appliances and receive a 10% rebate of the purchase price OR
- Purchase at least (3) 800 Series Bosch appliances and receive a 15% rebate of the purchase price
Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked no later than July 21, 2013. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the given postmark date.
Valid: 01/01/13 - 07/07/13
Review Title: Very nice product | Review by 007
Review Title: Bosch Stove | Review by Detroit City
Review Title: BEST RANGE I EVER OWNED | Review by Shelly
Review Title: Two Service Problems in 1st 30 days | Review by Disappointing P
Review Title: Best range I've owned | Review by DK from NJ