- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: The choice of the 24" Heritage Classic Highshelf or the 17" Heritage Classic Backguard is included.
- NOTE: Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details. (Sku - BURNERMOVE)
- NOTE: Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details. (Sku - ADDITIONAL22K)
- NOTE: Knobs Carry A Color Up-charge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system.
- Single point spark ignition modules.
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burner controls with new 130°F simmer burner.
- Heavy-duty control knobs.
- Drip trays with stainless steel inserts and glides.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Available at Goedeker's.
For kitchens with separate ovens, a BlueStar rangetop is the ultimate tool for the at-home chef. With all the same accoutrements as their BlueStar ranges, these rangetops set the stage for creating great meals for family and friends. High performance at its best, with burners reaching 22K BTUs. Heavy-duty commercial stainless steel construction with heavy duty control knobs, and removable drip trays with stainless steel inserts and glides. There's nothing else like it.
|Top Burner:||3 x 15,000 BTU|
|Top Burner Power:||2 x 22,000 BTU|
|Griddle Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Simmer Burner Rating:||130??F|
Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet)
Operating Gas Pressure
|Top Cabinet Per Side:||6"|
|Overall Width:||59 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||15 3/4"|
|Depth of Rangetop Cabinet:||24"|
|Depth without Knobs:||27 1/4"|