More than 125 years of history. . .
- Quiet Operation
- By utilizing three layers of insulation including bituminous material, cotton insulation and side walls, Blomberg dishwashers are among the most quiet in the market.
- Integrated Digital Top Display
- Flow Through Heater
- The heater is concealed to provide a safer and more convenient alternative to the conventional exposed heater.
- This allows plastic dishware to be placed on both top and bottom racks without damage.
- 12 Place Settings
- 4 Programs
- 3 Wash Temperatures
- Electronic Rinse-Aid Indicator
- End of Cycle Chime
- Adjustable Unloaded Upper Rack
- Blomberg dishwashers all have a height-adjustable upper rack, which can be raised to make room for pans, platters and baking trays in the bottom rack or lowered to accommodate tall glasses.
- SmartFOLD Plate Supports
- Cutlery Basket
- 3 Way Euro Filtering System
- The 3 Way Euro Filtering system removes even the smallest dirt particles and ensures circulation of clean water.
- Stainless Steel Tank
- Blomberg dishwashers are manufactured with the best stainless steel materials available.
- Protects dishwashers from heat and corrosion, but also sanitize your dishes with one of the highest wash temperatures available (164??F) in the dishwasher market.
- Blomberg developed a height adjustment mechanism called smartFIT, which allows the rear feet to be adjusted from the front.
- In addition, fully integrated Blomberg dishwashers have a front adjustable hinge system.
- Which helps achieve a perfectly balanced door by adjusting the dishwasher to the weight of your kitchen cabinet door.
- Blomberg dishwashers perform well with all types of detergents; including tablets.
- ENERGYSTAR Qualified
With 125 years of production and expertise in the appliance and metal industries, Blomberg is a quality and trusted name in the European household appliance market. Now owned by Arcelik, the 3rd largest appliance manufacturer in Europe, Blomberg has gained a sizeable presence in the average European home. For years Blomberg has been setting trends in both technology and style, and they continue to employ technologically advanced appliances, while still keeping the everday family life in mind.
Blomberg has always been on the cutting edge of technology, being the first company, in 1947, to produce a machine with less than 100 liters of water consumption. They have recently been given the Energy Award by the leading German consumer reporting magazine for most efficient appliances; as well as awards for innovation and ease of use.
As a widely recognized international name, Blomberg, has established themselves in the United States with production of dishwashers and refrigerators that are reasonably priced and are superior in features and quality. In the coming years, Blomberg, has its sights set on becoming a market leader in the United States, just as it has been in Europe for so many years. Living with care and brilliance. . .
The power of imagination gave birth to Blomberg's new range of dishwashers which combines technologically unique systems with superb designs and quiet noise levels.
- Category: Dishwashers
- Weight: 98 lbs.
- Height: 33.88"
- Width: 23.57"
- Depth: 21.63"