Enhance your kitchen, whether domestic or professional, with this American Range ARR606GDGRDFL Pro-style duel fuel range. Its stainless steel exterior offers style as well as durability, while its performance contributes to quality output.
Six sealed burners of three different sizes grace this duel fuel range cooktop, giving you ample space and the power levels you need to produce the best tasting dishes. Continuous cast iron grating assists shuffling pots and pans safely, while the single-piece cooktop is ready to hold up to a gallon of spills for easy clean up. Use the griddle for fluffy pancakes or the grill for a tasty burger. Options are only limited by your imagination.
Inside the side-by-side double ovens, sturdy chrome racks sit ready for full-sized sheets of chocolate chip cookies or the holiday turkey. Convection heating ensures balanced, thorough cooking so that the center cooks to perfection while the edges don't burn. Other design features, such as the hidden bake and broiling elements, aid in precision cooking as well as making bubble overs a quick clean up fix. The cavities are also insulated to the highest standards, ensuring your kitchen doesn't heat up while the food does.
Streamline productivity without skimping on quality with this American Range ARR606GDGRDFL Pro-style duel fuel range. Goedeker's never skimps on quality, offering available special financing and stellar customer service. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- *** Note: Must specify elevation if over 1,000 ft. when ordering. ***
- Rangetop Features
- 11" 20,000 BTU griddle.
- 11" 18,000 BTU grill.
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy clean-up.
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm).
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners.
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out.
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface.
- Blue LED lights indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob.
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Sealed Single Piece tooled stainless steel cook top can hold a gallon of spills.
- Electronic keypad with blue VFD display.
- Multiple functions include: Full Power modes for Standard Bake, Convection Bake, Infrared Broil, or Warm modes for Dehydrate, Crisping and Proofing.
- Available at Goedeker's.
- Oven Features
- Traditional and Convection Bake can be controlled from 150??F to 550??F.
- Infrared energy from hidden bake and broil elements shine through high transparency glass ceramic windows.
- 3,500 Watt Instagrill broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds.
- Stainless steel air flow directors provide even distribution of convection air for uniform oven temperatures.
- Commercial grade high performance thermal insulation keeps kitchen cool.
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Commercial grade porcelainized oven interior for simple cleaning.
- Programmable timed self clean for effortless oven maintenance.
|Overall Oven Capacity:||4.7 Cu. Ft. Each Oven|
|Surface Burner Rating - Large:||17,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Medium:||13,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Small:||9,000 BTU|
|Griddle Burner Rating:||20,000 BTU|
|Grill Burner Rating:||18,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Oven Bake Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Convection Ring Element:||2,200 Watts|
|Total Gas Connection Rating:||220,000 BTU 6 Burners, Griddle and Grill|
|Gas Supply:||7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane|
|Electrical Supply:||240 VAC, 60 Amp, 60 Hz|
|Shipping Weight:||800 Lbs.|
|Oven Interior Width:||26 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||20 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15 1/2"|
|Overall Width:||59 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||30 1/2"|