- 4.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Adjustable Self-Cleaning Oven
- Let the oven do the dirty work. Adjust the heat level for self-cleaning between "high" and "low".
- (2) 10" 2,500 Watt & (2) 6" 1,200 Watt Ribbon Radiant Elements
- Glass-Ceramic SpillSaver Upswept Cooktop with Ribbon Radiant Elements
- Spills happen. But the raised edges and upswept backguard on this smooth-surface cooktop make sure they have no place to run...or hide.
- Extra-Large Oven Window
- Helps you keep track of dinner without having to open the oven door.
- Metal Handle
- Automatic Oven Light
- Automatic oven light makes it easy to keep an eye on dinner.
- Easy Touch Electronic Controls
- These easy-to-use oven controls put programming power at your fingertip.
- Delay Bake Oven Control
- Set the start time for maximum convenience. This control lets you program the oven to be ready when you are.
- Electronic Clock with Timer
- Not only does it indicate time, it provides a timer so you can keep track of what you're cooking.
- 2 Oven Racks
- 5 Oven Rack Positions
- Storage Drawer
- Storage drawer keeps pots, pans and lids within easy reach.
From cooktop to oven, every Amana range is packed with practical features that help you create delicious meals. Use the Delay-Bake, Keep Warm and Cook & Hold settings to help make sure your meal is ready when you are. The sleek, yet simple design of both their gas and electric ranges make cooking and cleanup a breeze.
|Overall Height:||46 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||27 11/16"|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Left Front Element Size:||10"|
|Left Front Element Wattage:||2500|
|Right Front Element Size:||9"|
|Right Front Element Wattage:||2500|
|Left Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Left Rear Element Wattage:||1200|
|Right Rear Element Size:||6"|
|Right Rear Element Wattage:||1200|
|Total Capacity:||4.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Drawer Type:||Storage Drawer|
|Broiler Element Wattage @ 240v:||3400|
|Bake Element Wattage:||2400|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light(s):||1 - Console|
|Requirements:||60 Hz/240 Volts|