The AGA APRO60RDEWHTF 24" Double Drawer Refrigerator keeps food fresh and conveniently organized. This double drawer refrigerator keeps food easily accessible. The Full Extension Drawer Slide moves easily. Food is quickly at your fingertips. The Extra-Deep Lower Drawer vertically stores 2-liter bottles and wine bottles. Bottles no longer roll around on your shelves. All drawers have white interiors, the optimal color for storing fresh produce. The LED Light System provides evenly bright interior lighting.
This AGA refrigerator utilizes a unique Sentry System Refrigeration Monitor. It watches cabinet air temperature, and intuitive controls predict temperature based on demand. The one-of-a-kind cooling system in the APRO60RDEWHTF produces a stable environment for your fresh food. This model is stainless steel with a black cabinet. This refrigerator is available in other colors, too.
Is this double drawer appliance right for your family? If you need a refrigerator that puts your convenience first, yes.
- Exclusive Sentry System Refrigeration Monitor
- The exclusive Sentry System refrigeration monitor operates in real time to actively maintain optimal preservation conditions.
- Many systems monitor cabinet air temperature and cycle on and off to meet the set point, creating a volatile environment.
- Their system uses intuitive controls to predict temperature based on demand.
- As a result, it engages the cooling system to make adjustments in temperature, creating a more stable environment.
- White Drawer Interiors
- Ideal for fresh food storage.
- Extra-Deep Lower Drawer
- Vertically stores 2-liter and wine bottles.
- Full Extension Drawer Slides
- Provide easy access.
- LED Light System
- Provides clean, bright interior lighting.
- Black Cabinet
- MFG SKU APRO60RDE-WHT-F
|Exclusive Sentry System Refrigeration Monitor:||Yes|
|White Drawer Interiors:||Yes|
|Extra-Deep Lower Drawer:||Yes|
|Full Extension Drawer Slides:||Yes|
|LED Light System:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||115 V, 60 Hz (On A Separate 15 Amp Circuit)|