The AGA ALEGS36DFSS 36" Pro-Style Dual Fuel Range offers a versatile cooktop and multiple electric ovens. Its bold appearance includes gleaming spiral handles that set off curvaceous, solid doors.
This AGA range offers modern features to assist the gourmet chef and beginning cook alike. The sealed 5-burner gas cooktop outputs 850-15,000 BTU. It includes an integral 15,000 BTU wok burner and is field convertible to LPG. The 2.2 cubuc foot capacity convection oven features a 2500 watt element with a fan. This oven is programmable for start/stop cooking.
The 1.8 cubic foot capacity 7-Mode Multifunction Oven
has many features. Convection Defrost pushes air without heat. Convection Bake uses the rear convection element with fan-forced air. Convection Broil uses the top element and fan-forced air. Fan Assist Bake uses both top and bottom elements with fan-forced air. Conventional Bake uses just the top and bottom elements. Top Brown uses just the top heating element. Base Heat uses just the bottom element. This oven includes 5 positions for interior racks and a removable Handy Rack in the oven door. The broiling oven utilizes an 8 pass, 2300 watt element and preheats in just 5 minutes.
The ALEGS36DFSS is more moderately priced than most 36-inch professional ranges. This AGA Legacy 36" range offers a ton of functionality and a small footprint.
- Offers heat output from 850-15,000 BTU
- Integral 15,000 BTU wok burner
- Field convertible to LPG
- 8 pass, 2300 watt element
- Preheats in just 5 minutes
- Offers ultimate flexibility with 7 different cooking modes. Turn the convection off, leave it on or go somewhere in between-you tailor the oven's performance to your needs by selecting from the convection bake, convection broil, fan assist bake, conventio
- Convection defrost - fan forced air without heat
- Convection bake - rear convection element with fan forced air
- Convection broil - top element with fan forced air
- Fan assist bake - top and base element with fan forced air
- Conventional bake - top and base element heat
- Top brown - top element heat only
- Base heat - bottom element heat only
- A signature Legacy feature. No more pulling out hot, heavy racks to check foods. The HandyRack is a removable shelf located in the door. Fitted in one of its two positions, this rack provides safety and convenience allowing you to place dishes where they
- 2500 watt element with fan
- Can be programmed for start/start operation
- Key lock safety feature
- Category: Ranges
- Weight: 300 lbs.
- Height: 35.38"
- Width: 35.5"
- Depth: 25.63"