We want you to have a pleasant experience from start to finish so that you can order with confidence. Here are some things you will need to know prior to the delivery of your order:
- Delivery company will contact you when your order ships. Please contact us with any questions or concerns about delivery.
Note: The process may differ when other types of product are purchased. This is only an approximate delivery procedure for appliances. On occasion, other methods of delivery for appliances may be used.
- If you select Standard Shipping as the appropriate choice for your order, make sure you follow the guidelines below so the process goes smoothly.
- If you select White Glove Shipping, you must follow BOTH guidelines under Standard Shipping in addition to the White Glove Shipping Guidelines.
Important Guidelines for Delivery
In order to have a pleasant delivery process, you will need to prepare your home and schedule appropriately. Here are some important notes to be prepared for on the day scheduled with the delivery company. Remember, the delivery time frame will be scheduled and agreed upon when the delivery company contact you by phone to set up delivery. You will know the day to follow these guidelines based on the time frame discussed with the delivery company in that phone call.
- An adult 18 or older must be present on the scheduled day of arrival.***
- Examine the external and internal condition of the packaging and products as soon as they arrive.
- Wait to sign off on your order until after you have completed your examination and are satisfied with the condition of your order.
- If your order is received damaged, or if the shipper refuses to wait for you to examine the product, sign for the product as DAMAGED.
- For more information about shipping damage policies, refer to details on damaged products.
- Contact us as soon as possible via phone or email.
- Once you sign for your shipment as clean and satisfactory, the shipper will be released of liability for any damage that occurred during shipment.
- To notify us about a product or order that was received in error, damaged, or other concerns, use our Contact Page.
- For more information about return policies, restocking fees, and damaged products, read our Returns & Exchanges page.
(Add On to Standard Curbside Shipping Guidelines)
- Make sure you have cleared a wide enough path from the door to the floor.**
- Remove doors, large furniture, or other obstacles preventing smooth transfer along the pathway into the destination room.
- Clear out each destination location for each product with more than generous space around the final resting area.
- Measure once! Measure twice! Reference the dimensions on the product pages to make sure there is more than enough room for the placement of the new household fixture or appliance.
- Removable parts (such as doors) of a new appliance may be removed by delivery company to allow for proper placement. Typically, this is included in the cost and process of delivery.
- If doors or other parts of a new appliance must be removed, the appliance will be reassembled by delivery company after it has been placed in its final resting location.
- If you opt to have your old appliance removed, you must have the old appliance completely unplugged and removed from all gas and other hookups prior to the arrival of the shipper.
*NOTE: If failure to properly follow these guidelines prevents any delivery services from being performed, we cannot refund delivery costs.
**NOTE: The shipper charges $40 per 15 minute increment to wait while the doors of your home are removed or paths through the house are cleared. If any additional charge is incurred, you will be billed for it.
***NOTE: If your order is being shipped by FedEx or UPS, those shippers may not schedule a delivery. They may simply leave the order on a doorstep without allowing for inspection as well. If this happens and you feel the order is incorrect or damaged, call us immediately.
- The Goedeker Promise
- Trusted Since 1951
- Authorized Online Retailer
- Shipping & Delivery
- Shopping Options
- Convenient Payment Options