Complete Shipping Policies
Here at Goedeker's we believe your shopping experience should be a breeze from beginning to end. That is why when you order with us, you can rest assure that your appliances will be delivered as quickly as humanly possible to your home. Our customer service team is here to communicate with you every step of the way you that you may have an accurate schedule of when your delivery will arrive.
Our Standard Delivery is free with most orders over $999 and includes curbside delivery to your home. Unfortunately, this service does not include placement or unpacking, installation or plugging in, or service to haul away old appliance, but is it available within the continental 48 states.
Our White Glove Shipping is only $99* for the entire order (in addition to standard shipping costs). This service includes in-home delivery, un-boxing of products and removal of packing materials, placement in the room of your choice, and haul away of old appliances and is available within the continental 48 states. It does not include installation or plugging in. Please note that $199.99 is charged for built-in refrigeration delivery instead of the normal rate. To add this service to your order, please contact our customer service department at 1-888-768-1710.
Shipping Via Ferry
What happens if we can't reach you by truck? Once the ship has sailed, let's keep your order floating.
There is a non-negotiable $300 flat fee for any orders that need to be delivered by ferry. The most common areas that need a ferry for delivery include: Fire Island, Shelter Island, parts of Washington State and parts of Massachusetts (Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, etc.).* When placed at the time of order. If the item has already been shipped, white glove delivery will be $299.
Unfortunately, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States at this time. We are also unable to ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, APO and FPO. International customers may still make purchases on our site as long as the shipping address is within the continental United States and the purchase is made with a credit card issued in the United States.
- Many products we offer are not available outside of the United States.
- Our manufacturer's agreement restricts selling outside the United States.
- Most of our products will not work outside of the United States because of varying electrical voltage.
If you have any further questions about our International Shipping Policies, contact the Sales Department by phone at 1-888-768-1710 or via email at .
We want you to have a pleasant experience from start to finish so that you can order with confidence. Here are some things you will need to know prior to the delivery of your order:
- Delivery company will contact you when your order ships. Please contact us with any questions or concerns about delivery.
Note: The process may differ when other types of product are purchased. This is only an approximate delivery procedure for appliances. On occasion, other methods of delivery for appliances may be used.
- If you select Standard Shipping as the appropriate choice for your order, make sure you follow the guidelines below so the process goes smoothly.
- If you select White Glove Shipping, you must follow BOTH guidelines under Standard Shipping in addition to the White Glove Shipping Guidelines.
Important Guidelines for Delivery
In order to have a pleasant delivery process, you will need to prepare your home and schedule appropriately. Here are some important notes to be prepared for on the day scheduled with the delivery company. Remember, the delivery time frame will be scheduled and agreed upon when the delivery company contact you by phone to set up delivery. You will know the day to follow these guidelines based on the time frame discussed with the delivery company in that phone call.
- An adult 18 or older must be present on the scheduled day of arrival.***
- Examine the external and internal condition of the packaging and products as soon as they arrive.
- Wait to sign off on your order until after you have completed your examination and are satisfied with the condition of your order.
- If your order is received damaged, or if the shipper refuses to wait for you to examine the product, sign for the product as DAMAGED.
- For more information about shipping damage policies, refer to details on damaged products.
- Contact us as soon as possible via phone or email.
- Once you sign for your shipment as clean and satisfactory, the shipper will be released of liability for any damage that occurred during shipment.
- To notify us about a product or order that was received in error, damaged, or other concerns, use our Contact Page.
- For more information about return policies, restocking fees, and damaged products, read our Returns & Exchanges page.
(Add On to Standard Curbside Shipping Guidelines)
- Make sure you have cleared a wide enough path from the door to the floor.**
- Remove doors, large furniture, or other obstacles preventing smooth transfer along the pathway into the destination room.
- Clear out each destination location for each product with more than generous space around the final resting area.
- Measure once! Measure twice! Reference the dimensions on the product pages to make sure there is more than enough room for the placement of the new household fixture or appliance.
- Removable parts (such as doors) of a new appliance may be removed by delivery company to allow for proper placement. Typically, this is included in the cost and process of delivery.
- If doors or other parts of a new appliance must be removed, the appliance will be reassembled by delivery company after it has been placed in its final resting location.
- If you opt to have your old appliance removed, you must have the old appliance completely unplugged and removed from all gas and other hookups prior to the arrival of the shipper.
*NOTE: If failure to properly follow these guidelines prevents any delivery services from being performed, we cannot refund delivery costs.
**NOTE: The shipper charges $40 per 15 minute increment to wait while the doors of your home are removed or paths through the house are cleared. If any additional charge is incurred, you will be billed for it.
***NOTE: If your order is being shipped by FedEx or UPS, those shippers may not schedule a delivery. They may simply leave the order on a doorstep without allowing for inspection as well. If this happens and you feel the order is incorrect or damaged, call us immediately.
Different Shipping & Billing Addresses
Please note that your billing and shipping address must be identical.
Before we can process your order you may either:
- List your shipping address with your financial institution or
- Fax or email a copy of your drivers license and a utility bill with your name and address to 1-636-438-1351 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow us 24-48 hours for the verification process.
- The Goedeker Promise
- Trusted Since 1951
- Authorized Online Retailer
- Shipping & Delivery
- Shopping Options
- Convenient Payment Options