ENERGY STAR Appliances
Here at Goedeker’s, we are committed to offering high quality appliances. This means improved performance, more useful features, increased durability, and optimum energy efficiency.
That is why we are proud to offer our customers products that have earned the government's ENERGY STAR label. The ENERGY STAR label lets you know that the appliance you're considering meets certain energy efficiency requirements set by ENERGY STAR product specifications.
The EPA sets these requirements, which are as follows:
- Product categories must contribute significant energy savings nationwide.
- Qualified products must deliver the features and performance you need, in addition to increased energy efficiency.
- If the qualified product costs more than a conventional, less-efficient counterpart, you'll be able to noticeably recover your investment through utility bill savings within a reasonable period of time.
- Product energy consumption and performance can be measured and verified with testing.
- Energy efficiency can be achieved through broadly available, non-proprietary technologies offered by more than one manufacturer.
- Labeling would effectively differentiate products and be visible for purchasers.
Goedeker’s has provided an excellent resource to help you really get a feel for what the ENERGY STAR program is all about. It is ENERGY STAR Appliances: The Complete Dummy’s Guide, located on our Home Life blog. This guide includes a history of the ENERGY STAR program, videos, infographics, and more.
We would like to encourage you to purchase more energy efficient models of the appliances you need. Because of this, many of our rebates apply to the ENERGY STAR products we carry. Maybe you could even bundle the energy efficient appliances you want for a package deal. And don’t forget to consult our instant coupons and promo codes before you check out!