Whirlpool WTW8900BC Cabrio 4.8 Cu. Ft. Chrome Shadow Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
- 4.8 cu. ft. Capacity
- This washer's large capacity wash basket offers enough space to accommodate substantial loads of laundry and bulky items.
- 11 Different Adaptive Wash Actions
- These wash actions offer a combination of thorough cleaning and gentle fabric care. They sense the needs of each individual load, handling everything from heavily soiled jeans to delicates.
- Direct Drive Motor
- The powerful motor handles larger capacity loads, enhances the spin speed for improved energy efficiency, and uses fewer moving parts for greater durability over time.
- Precision Dispense Plus
- Adds detergent, bleach, fabric softener, or oxygenated additives at just the right time during the wash cycle. A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to break up stains.
- EcoBoost option with Eco Monitor
- Get even more energy efficiency without sacrificing cleaning performance. This option uses less hot water and increases the tumbling action while still delivering excellent cleaning.
- Smooth Spiral Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The wash basket resists odors and rust, and the smooth surface helps prevent snagging of delicate fabrics. Features a spiral design for enhanced fabric care and gentle performance.
- Automatic Water Level Settings
- This environmentally friendly feature regulates the amount of water based on the load size. Only the amount needed to clean is used.
|Total Capacity:||4.8 cu. ft.|
|Number of Cycles:||16; Quick Wash; Soak; Allergen; Deep Water Wash; Sanitary with Heat|
|Max Spin Speed:||1,100|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||3|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Timed Bleach Dispenser|
|Soak:||Deep Water Soak|
|Water Level Sensor:||Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Precision Dispense Plus:||Yes|
|Adaptive Wash Actions:||11|
|Deep Clean Option:||Yes|
|Estimated Time Remaining Display:||Yes|
|Oxi Dispense Option:||Yes|
|Adjustable End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Interior LED Light:||Yes|
|Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the US:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Lid:||See-Through Glass Window|
|Hoses Included:||Not Included|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||27 1/2"|
|Product Depth:||27 1/2"|
|Product Height:||45 1/8"|
|Gross Weight:||175 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.