Whirlpool WTW8500BW Cabrio 4.8 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
- 4.8 cu. ft. capacity
- Wash more than 3 baskets of laundry in one load. The washer's 4.8 cu. ft. capacity wash basket offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items.
- 11 Adaptive Wash Actions
- Up to 11 different adaptive wash actions provide a combination of powerful cleaning and gentle fabric care. They sense and adapt to the needs of each load, handling everything from heavily soiled jeans to delicates.
- Adaptive Wash technology with Auto Load Sensing
- Adaptive Wash technology with Auto Load Sensing automatically senses and adapts to the size of your load and uses the right amount of water for great cleaning.
- Precision Dispense Plus
- Senses and adapts to each load, adding detergent, bleach, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at just the right time. A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to penetrate stains and pretreat soils.
- EcoBoost option with Eco Monitor
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. This option uses less hot water and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance.
- Smooth Spiral Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The stainless steel wash basket resists odors and rust and features a spiral design for greater fabric care and gentle cleaning performance. The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Deep-fill the washer to clean even those areas that aren't normally reached by low-water wash cycles. Add an affresh Washer cleaner tablet for best results.
|Total Capacity:||4.8 cu. ft.|
|Max Spin Speed:||1,100 RPM|
|Number of Cycles:||13; Quick Wash; Heavy Duty; Cold Wash; Bulky Items|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
|Delay Wash Option:||Up to 9 Hours|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||3|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Timed Bleach Dispenser|
|Water Level Sensor:||Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Precision Dispense Plus:||Yes|
|Direct Drive Motor:||Yes|
|EcoBoost Option:||Yes with Eco Monitor|
|Adjustable End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the US:||Yes|
|Automatic Water Level Settings:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Lid:||See-Through Glass Window|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||27 1/2"|
|Product Depth:||27 1/2"|
|Product Height:||45 1/8"|
|Gross Weight:||175 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.