Whirlpool WTW8000BW Cabrio 4.5 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
- 4.5 cu. ft. capacity
- Wash 3 baskets of laundry in one load. The washer's 4.5 cu. ft. capacity wash basket offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items.
- Adaptive Wash technology with Auto Load Sensing
- Adaptive Wash technology with Auto Load Sensing automatically senses and adapts to the size of your load and uses the right amount of water for great cleaning. The wash system is more gentle while delivering better cleaning performance.
- Precision Dispense Plus
- Senses and adapts to each load, adding detergent, bleach, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at just the right time. A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to penetrate stains and pretreat soils.
- 11 Adaptive Wash Actions
- Up to 11 different adaptive wash actions provide a combination of powerful cleaning and gentle fabric care. They sense and adapt to the needs of each load, handling everything from heavily soiled jeans to delicates.
- Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor handles larger capacity loads, enhances the spin speed for improved energy savings and uses fewer moving parts so there's less wear and tear over time.
- EcoBoost Option with Eco Monitor
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. This option uses less hot water and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ENERGY STAR qualified models exceed government standards by over 20% to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
|Total Capacity:||4.5 cu. ft.|
|Max Spin Speed:||1,100 RPM|
|Number of Cycles:||11|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||3|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Timed Bleach Dispenser|
|Water Level Sensor:||Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Adaptive Wash Technology:||Yes with Auto Load Sensing|
|Precision Dispense Plus:||Yes|
|Adaptive Wash Actions:||11|
|Care Control Temperature Management:||Yes|
|Direct Drive Motor:||Yes|
|EcoBoost Option:||Yes with Eco Monitor|
|Quick Wash Cycle:||Yes|
|Delay Wash Option:||Yes Up to 9 Hours Later|
|Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the US:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Hoses Included:||Not Included|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||27 1/2"|
|Product Depth:||27 1/2"|
|Gross Weight:||165 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.