Whirlpool WTW5800BC Cabrio 3.8 Cu. Ft. Chrome Shadow Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
- 3.8 cu. ft. capacity
- Wash more than 2 baskets of laundry in one load. The washer's 3.8 cu. ft. capacity wash basket offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ENERGY STAR qualified models exceed government standards by over 20% to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- Precision Dispense
- Senses and adapts to each load, adding detergent, bleach or fabric softener at just the right time. A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to penetrate stains and pretreat soils.
- Smooth Spiral Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The stainless steel wash basket resists odors and rust and features a spiral design for greater fabric care and gentle cleaning performance. The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
- Quiet Spin Technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- EasyView Framed Glass Lid
- A see-through glass lid allows you to look inside and see the wash action while the load is in progress.
- 800 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Faster spin speeds in the washer remove more moisture from clothes, so they spend less time in the dryer.
- Soak Cycle
- Choose this cycle for the added convenience of soaking heavily-soiled clothes right in the washer.
|Total Capacity:||3.8 cu. ft.|
|Number of Cycles:||13|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Max Spin Speed:||800 RPM|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||2|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Gravity Bleach Dispenser|
|Water Level Sensor:||Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Delay Start:||9 Hours|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Quiet Spin Technology:||Yes|
|Quick Wash Cycle:||Yes|
|Deep Water Wash Cycle:||Yes|
|Estimated Time Remaining Display:||Yes|
|Delay Wash Option:||Yes|
|Adjustable End of Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Wash Motor:||1/3 HP PSC|
|Lid:||See-Through Glass Window|
|Hoses Included:||Not Included|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||27 1/2"|
|Product Height:||43 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||135 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.