Whirlpool WTW5600XW Cabrio 3.6 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- 6th Sense Technology
- Measures the size of the load and determines how much water is needed to clean it.
- Sensors monitor the inlet temperature, gradually warming water to keep cleaning enzymes at optimal effectiveness.
- Plus, sensors prevent oversudsing in low-water systems.
- 3.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Precision Dispense
- H2Low Wash System
- Eco Boost
- Eco Monitor
- 11 Automatic Cycles
- Quiet Spin Technology
- 800 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time.
- Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- Automatic Dispenser System
- Holds and releases each additive at the appropriate time to eliminate the need for return trips while enhancing cleaning and whitening performance.
- Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- 5 Selectable Water Temperatures
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Deep fills the washer to clean areas that low-water systems don't typically reach.
- Pre Soak Option
- Delicate Cycle
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide gentle fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- For models with a one speed motor, the wash cycle uses alternating periods of agitation and soak to simulate hand washing your clothes.
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Soak Cycle
- Whites Cycle
- Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for cleaning bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the wash basket.
- End of Cycle Signal
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Quiet Wash Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
- Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Add fabric softener when you load your clothes and it is automatically diluted and dispensed at the right time during the cycle!
- This saves time and eliminates multiple trips to the washer!
- Bleach Dispenser
|Capacity (Cu. Ft. DOE):||3.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity (Cu. Ft. IEC):||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Wash Sytem:||Direct Inject Wash Plate System|
|Max Spin Speed:||800 RPM|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||3|
|Gravity Bleach Dispenser:||Yes|
|Number of Cycles:||11|
|Clean Washer:||Yes with Affresh|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Hot / Cold:||Yes (ATC)|
|Warm / Cold:||Yes (ATC)|
|Cool / Cold:||Yes (ATC)|
|Number of Soil Levels:||4|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Gross Weight:||140 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Excellent value for price | Review by mfranchi
Review Title: Great Washer | Review by Tom
I have noticed that it will sometimes leave soap residue on certain shirts I do not dry. Best way to fix that is toss them in the dryer for 3-5 minutes.
Even with those issues, the value and energy star rating make this washer a great buy.
Review Title: don't like | Review by kaykay
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.