Whirlpool WTW5600XW Cabrio 3.6 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
- 6th Sense Technology
- Measures the size of the load and determines how much water is needed to clean it.
- Sensors monitor the inlet temperature, gradually warming water to keep cleaning enzymes at optimal effectiveness.
- Plus, sensors prevent oversudsing in low-water systems.
- 3.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Precision Dispense
- H2Low Wash System
- Eco Boost
- Eco Monitor
- 11 Automatic Cycles
- Quiet Spin Technology
- 800 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time.
- Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- Automatic Dispenser System
- Holds and releases each additive at the appropriate time to eliminate the need for return trips while enhancing cleaning and whitening performance.
- Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- 5 Selectable Water Temperatures
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh
- Deep fills the washer to clean areas that low-water systems don't typically reach.
- Pre Soak Option
- Delicate Cycle
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide gentle fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- For models with a one speed motor, the wash cycle uses alternating periods of agitation and soak to simulate hand washing your clothes.
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Soak Cycle
- Whites Cycle
- Bulky Items Cycle
- Ideal for cleaning bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows, all of which fit easily into the wash basket.
- End of Cycle Signal
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Quiet Wash Noise Reduction System
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
- Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Add fabric softener when you load your clothes and it is automatically diluted and dispensed at the right time during the cycle!
- This saves time and eliminates multiple trips to the washer!
- Bleach Dispenser
|Capacity (Cu. Ft. DOE):||3.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity (Cu. Ft. IEC):||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Wash Sytem:||Direct Inject Wash Plate System|
|Max Spin Speed:||800 RPM|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||3|
|Gravity Bleach Dispenser:||Yes|
|Number of Cycles:||11|
|Clean Washer:||Yes with Affresh|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Hot / Cold:||Yes (ATC)|
|Warm / Cold:||Yes (ATC)|
|Cool / Cold:||Yes (ATC)|
|Number of Soil Levels:||4|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Gross Weight:||140 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.