Whirlpool WTW4900BW 3.8 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
- 3.8 cu. ft. capacity
- Wash more than 2 baskets of laundry in one load. The washer's 3.8 cu. ft. capacity wash basket offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items.
- 5 Adaptive Wash Actions
- Up to 5 different adaptive wash actions provide a combination of powerful cleaning and gentle fabric care. They sense and adapt to the needs of each load, handling everything from heavily soiled jeans to delicate silks.
- Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents. Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- Smooth Spiral Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The stainless steel wash basket resists odors and rust and features a spiral design for greater fabric care and gentle cleaning performance. The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Energy Star qualified models exceed government standards by over 20% to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
|Total Capacity:||3.8 cu. ft.|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|Max Spin Speed:||800 RPM|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||2|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Adaptive Wash Actions:||5|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Gravity Bleach Dispenser|
|Clean Washer Cycle:||Yes with Affresh|
|Automatic Water Level Settings:||Yes|
|Quiet Spin Technology:||Yes|
|Care Control Temperature Management:||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Drum Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Wash Motor:||1/3 Horsepower PSC|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||27 1/2"|
|Gross Weight:||135 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: No sense on spending more when this one does it all! | Review by Norberto
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.