Whirlpool WTW4850BW 3.6 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
- 3.6 cu. ft. capacity
- Wash up to 2 baskets of laundry in one load. 3.6 cu. ft. capacity Cabrio washers give you the extra space you need for larger loads and bulky items like comforters.
- Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents. Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- Fabric Sense Wash System
- Once you select a cycle and fabric type, the washer automatically matches it to the optimal wash temperature, cycle time and agitation speed for customized care and cleaning.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ENERGY STAR qualified models exceed government standards by over 20% to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- Quiet Spin Technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- Automatic Water Level Settings
- Regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency and helping the environment.
- 700 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Faster spin speeds in the washer remove more moisture from clothes, so they spend less time in the dryer.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Whirlpool Cabrio washers are built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Total Capacity:||3.6 cu. ft.|
|Number of Cycles:||11|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Max Spin Speed:||700 RPM|
|Number of Spin Speeds:||2|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Temperature Management:||Care Control|
|Quiet Spin Technology:||Yes|
|Automatic Water Level Settings:||Yes|
|Clean Washer Cycle:||Yes with Affresh|
|Pre Soak Option:||Yes|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Gravity Bleach Dispenser|
|Wash System:||Direct Inject System with Dual Action Agitator|
|Drum Material:||White Porcelain|
|Wash Motor:||1/4 HP PSC|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||27 1/2"|
|Gross Weight:||135 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.