- Xtra Roll Action Plus Agitator
- Brings the laundry to the bottom of the wash basket where cleaning takes place.
- It can effectively roll over and clean twice the average load size.
- Fabric Sense Wash System
- Once you select a cycle and fabric type, the washer automatically matches it to the optimal wash temperature, cycle time and agitation speed for customized care and cleaning.
- Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- Quiet Spin technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- 700 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Faster spin speeds in the washer remove more moisture from clothes, so they spend less time in the dryer.
- Cycle status bar
- The cycle status bar shows you which portion of the cycle the washer is operating, including Wash, Rinse, Spin, Done and Lid lock.
- Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Add fabric softener when you load your clothes and it is automatically diluted and dispensed at the right time during the cycle. This saves time and eliminates multiple trips to the washer.
- On/Off Fabric Softener Knob
- Use this knob to add the proper amount of water needed when using fabric softener. When not selected, washer conserves the extra water.
- Delicate Cycle
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide gentle fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- For models with a one speed motor, the wash cycle uses alternating periods of agitation and soak to simulate hand washing your clothes.
- 8 Automatic Cycles including:
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Normal Cycle
- Casual Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- 3.4 Cu. Ft. White Porcelain Wash Basket
- On/Off Extra Rinse Option
- Bleach Dispenser
- 4 Selectable Water Levels
- 4 Selectable Water Temperatures
|Capacity:||3.4 cu. ft.|
|Drum Material:||White Porcelain|
|Wash System:||Direct Inject System with Dual Action Agitator|
|Max Spin Speed:||700|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Gravity Bleach Dispenser|
|Number of Cycles:||8|
|Light:||Casual Perm Press - Light|
|Regular:||Casual Perm Press - Regular|
|Extra Rinse:||Extra Rinse|
|Number of Temperatures:||4|
|Number of Soil Levels:||3|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Best top-loader for the price! | Review by The Fishin' Att
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.