Whirlpool WRX988SIBM 26.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Whirlpool Four Door French Refrigerator with Tri-Freezer System
Whirlpool Refrigerator In-Door-Ice System
- Most Flexible Storage
- The Whirlpool 4-door refrigerator offers the most flexible storage. Thanks to this 28 cu. ft. model's freshstor refrigerated drawer, easyview triple crisper system and tri-freezer system you'll always have room to store bulk food purchases.
- FreshStor Refrigerated Drawer
- Put frequently used items like cheese, deli meats, fresh produce or cold beverages in easy reach with a true refrigerated drawer that offers greater storage.
- EasyView Triple Crisper System
- Increase your refrigerator's storage flexibility and keep fruits and vegetables tasting great with the easyview triple crisper system. Now you can easily see and access produce with full crisper drawer visibility.
- Tri-Freezer System
- Two upper sliding drawers and a spacious lower basket makes organizing frozen food easy. Now you can take home the freezer space and organization you need to store bulk food purchases.
- EasySlide Bin
- Keep snacks close at hand with the industry-exclusive EasySlide bin. This snack compartment makes accessing everyday items easy with greater flexibility and sliding glass lids.
- In-Door-Ice System
- This innovative system moves the ice bin to the door, creating room for an extra shelf in the refrigerator compartment. A removable, clear ice bin lets you fill coolers with ease.
- FreshFlow Air Filter
- Leave air freshness to your refrigerator. This model's FreshFlow air filter is 15 times more effective than baking soda at reducing common food odors by actively circulating air through our carbon based filter.
- Panoramic LED Interior Lighting
- Panoramic LED lighting makes finding items in your refrigerator easier by surrounding food with light. By placing lights throughout the refrigerator, shadows are reduced from every angle.
- PUR Water Filtration System
- Kick the bottled water habit with the PUR water filtration system. You'll help protect the environment by preventing the disposal of up to 3,000 plastic bottles a year and save over $600 for yourself.
|Total Capacity:||28.1 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||20.35 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||7.73 cu. ft.|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 15A|
|Controls:||Max Ice; Door Alarm|
|Total Refrigerator Shelves:||4|
|Door Bin Quantity:||3; Adjustable; Gallon Storage|
|Crisper System:||3; Easy View|
|Easy Slide Bin:||Yes|
|Fold Away Shelf:||Yes|
|Fast Ice Option:||Yes|
|Water and Ice Dispenser:||External|
|Tap Touch Controls:||Yes|
|LED Lighting:||Panoramic Interior Lighting|
|Designed, Engineered and Assembled:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||35 11/16"|
|Product Depth:||35 11/16"|
|Product Height:||70 1/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||48"|
|Height to Top of Case:||68 5/8"|
|Gross Weight:||340 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.