Whirlpool WRX735SDBM 25.0 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Whirlpool Four Door French Refrigerator with Tri-Freezer System
- External Refrigerated Drawer
- Keep frequently used items like produce, cold cuts, beverages, yogurt and snacks close at hand with the refrigerated drawer. It features adjustable temperature controls that allow you to match the cooling setting to the food being stored.
- Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Save energy and cool your food quickly with this model's temperature management system. This intuitive system senses and adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature and activate the compressor only when necessary.
- Measured Fill
- Allows you to select the exact amount of filtered water - in ounces, cups or liters - that you need. The dispenser will fill the container and automatically shut off when complete.
- LED Interior Lighting
- LED lighting makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food. It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
- Exterior Filtered Ice and Water Dispenser with Tap Touch Controls
- Minimize the need for bottled water with an exterior dispenser that offers cold, filtered water and ice without opening the door, while electronic controls make accessing features easy.
- Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Build your door storage to fit your needs. Adjustable gallon door bins easily move when and where you need to. The gallon-size bins can easily accommodate beverage jugs and other larger containers.
- PUR Water Filtration System
- Kick the bottled water habit with the PUR water filtration system. You'll help protect the environment by preventing the disposal of up to 3,000 plastic bottles a year and save over $600 for yourself.
- Adaptive Defrost
- Adaptive Defrost senses and adapts to help save energy and provides improved food preservation by running the defrost cycle only when necessary.
|Total Capacity:||25 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||18.35 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||6.61 cu. ft.|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60Hz; 15A|
|Water Filter Type:||Pur|
|Water Filter Location:||Interior|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset:||Yes|
|Ice and Water Dispenser:||Exterior with Tap Touch Controls|
|Gallon Door Bins:||Adjustable|
|Door Style:||Contour Hidden Hinge-Smooth|
|Door Bin Description:||Window|
|Door Bin Quantity:||4|
|Door Bin 2 Description:||Window|
|Number of Baskets:||2|
|Basket 1 Description:||Upper Wire Freezer|
|Basket 2 Description:||Lower Freezer Bin|
|Icemaker Type:||Factory Installed|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Notes for Full Details|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||35 5/8"|
|Product Depth:||35 5/8"|
|Product Height:||70 1/8"|
|Cutout Width:||36 5/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||36 5/8"|
|Cutout Height:||69 1/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||48"|
|Height to Top of Case:||68 5/8"|
|Gross Weight:||352 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.