Whirlpool WRT1L1TZYB 20.7 Cu. Ft. Black Top Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Up-Front Temperature Controls
- Makes temperature management easy by placing the interior controls at the front of the refrigerator.
- Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Exclusive Whirlpool Brand 6th Sense Technology adds built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature and activate the compressor only when necessary to conserve energy.
- Full-Width Pantry
- Store wide items or preserve large amounts of meat and cheese with the industry's largest capacity pantry drawer available.
- Adjustable Door Bins
- Easily customize door storage when and where you need it. Clear bins adjust to accommodate your storage needs.
- EZ Connect Ice Maker Compatible
- Add an ice maker to this model with ease. It takes less than 5 minutes to install the EZ Connect Ice Maker inside this refrigerator.
- SpillMizer Glass Shelves
- Helps you contain leaks and spills for easier cleanup while the transparent design gives the refrigerator's interior a cleaner, brighter appearance.
- Energy-Saving Technology
- Refrigerators run non-stop. So choose an Energy Star Qualified model that will be cost-efficient to run and not waste resources.
|Total Capacity:||20.7 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||6.19 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||14.46 cu. ft.|
|Control Type:||Single Knob; Single Thermostat|
|ADA Compliant:||ADA Height and Side Reach Compliant|
|Door Bin Quantity:||2|
|Shelf Description:||FW SpillMizer|
|Drawer 1:||Crisper Pan|
|Drawer 2:||Crisper Pan|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 60 Hz; 15A|
|Energy:||2008 Energy Star (20%)|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall Width:||32 1/2"|
|Overall Depth:||32 5/8"|
|Overall Height:||66 1/4"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||62 1/4"|
|Height to Top of Cabinet:||65 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||205 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.