- In-Door-Ice Plus Ice Dispensing System
- Creates 30 percent more usable space in the freezer and the bin tilts out or can be removed with one hand and placed on the counter to make filling glasses, pitchers and coolers easy.
- Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- This intuitive system senses and adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature and activates the compressor only when necessary, delivering efficient cooling performance.
- Exterior Filtered Water Dispenser with Tap Touch Controls
- Minimize the need for bottled water with an exterior dispensers that offers cold, filtered water and ice without opening the door, while electronic controls make accessing features easy.
- Measured Fill
- Allows you to select the exact amount of filtered water-in ounces, cups or liters- that you need. The dispenser will fill the container and automatically shut off when complete.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerators exceed federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills. These eco-friendly appliances are better for the environment and your wallet.
- Hidden Hinges
- Create a sleek, smooth appearance on the exterior of select Whirlpool side-by-side refrigerators. These hinges also make for easier, cleaner installation below cabinetry.
- Adaptive Defrost
- This model's Adaptive Defrost saves more energy by monitoring when the compressor is running and defrosts only when necessary, resulting in improved food preservation and energy savings.
- FreshFlow Air Filter
- This model's FreshFlow air filter is 15 times more effective than baking soda at reducing common food odors by actively circulating air through our carbon based filter. Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- PUR Water Filtration System
- Kick the bottled water habit with the PUR water filtration system. You'll help protect the environment by preventing the disposal of up to 3,000 plastic bottles a year.
- Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Adjustable gallon door bins easily move when and where you need. Gallon-size bins can easily accommodate beverage jugs and other larger containers. Built-in handles on the EZ-Tote door bins make it easy to carry all your condiments to the table at once.
|Refrigerator Capacity:||16.61 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||9.90 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity:||26.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Door Bin Description:||Gallon Storage|
|Door Bin Quantity:||2|
|Door Bin 2 Description:||Shallow|
|Door Bin 2 Quantity:||2|
|Drawer 1:||Snack Pan|
|Drawer 2:||Crisper Pan|
|Drawer 3:||Meat Pan|
|Number of Baskets:||1|
|On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:||ADC|
|Door Style:||Hidden Hinge|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Cutout Depth:||29 13/16 Inches|
|Cutout Height:||69 3/4 Inches|
|Cutout Width:||36 Inches|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||50 7/8 Inches|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet:||68 5/8 Inches|
|Gross Weight:||298 LB|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.