Whirlpool WRS526SIAE 26.4 Cu. Ft. Black Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- In-Door-Ice Plus Ice Dispensing System
- Get the most out of your freezer with the In-Door-Ice Plus ice dispensing system. It creates 30% more usable space in the freezer and the bin tilts out or can be removed with one hand and placed on the counter to make filling glasses, pitchers and coolers
- Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Save energy and cool your food quickly with this model's temperature management system. This intuitive system senses and adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature and activates the compressor only when necessary, delivering efficie
- FreshFlow Air Filter
- Leave air freshness to your refrigerator. This model's FreshFlow air filter is 15 times more effective than baking soda at reducing common food odors by actively circulating air through our carbon based filter. Replace the filter every 6 months for optima
- This model's dispenser pads illuminate when the dispenser light option is turned on, thanks to this model's night-light.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Energy Star qualified refrigerators exceed federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills. These eco-friendly appliances are better for the environment and your wallet.
- PUR Water Filtration System
- Kick the bottled water habit with the PUR water filtration system. You'll help protect the environment by preventing the disposal of up to 3,000 plastic bottles a year and save over $600 for yourself. Select models offer filtered water from an interior or
- Hidden Hinges
- Create a sleek, smooth appearance on the exterior of select Whirlpool® side-by-side refrigerators. These hinges also make for easier, cleaner installation below cabinetry.
- Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Build your door storage to fit your needs. Adjustable gallon door bins easily move when and where you need to. The gallon-size bins can easily accommodate beverage jugs and other larger containers
- Adaptive Defrost
- This model's Adaptive Defrost saves more energy by monitoring when the compressor is running and defrosts only when necessary, resulting in improved food preservation and energy savings.
|Freezer Capacity:||9.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||16.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity:||26.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Door Style:||Hidden Hinge|
|Door Bin Description:||Gallon Storage|
|Door Bin Quantity:||3|
|Door Bin 2 Description:||Shallow|
|Door Bin 2 Quantity:||2|
|Shelf Type:||Slide-out SpillGuard|
|Drawer 1:||Snack Pan|
|Drawer 2:||Crisper Pan|
|Drawer 3:||Meat Pan|
|Number of Baskets:||1|
|On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:||ADC|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Cutout Width:||36 1/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||29 13/16"|
|Cutout Height:||69 5/16"|
|Depth with Door Open 90°:||50 13/16"|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet:||68 5/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||298 lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.