- Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- This intuitive system senses and adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature and activates the compressor only when necessary, delivering efficient cooling performance.
- Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Easily move when and where you need to and can easily accommodate beverage jugs and other larger containers. Built-in handles on the EZ-Tote door bins make it easy to carry all your condiments to the table at once.
- Slide-out SpillGuard Shelves
- Slide out shelves provide easy access to items stored in the back of the refrigerator. The raised edges can contain spills up to 12 ounces, which prevents overflow onto shelves below and simplifies cleanup.
- LED Interior Lighting
- LED lighting makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food. It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
- Flush Exterior Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser
- Minimize the need for bottled water with an exterior dispensers that offers cold, filtered water and ice without opening the door, while electronic controls make accessing features easy.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Exceeds federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills. These eco-friendly appliances are better for the environment and your wallet.
- PUR Water Filtration System
- Kick the bottled water habit with the PUR water filtration system. You'll help protect the environment and prevent the disposal of up to 3,000 plastic bottles.
|Refrigerator Capacity:||15.40 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||10 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity:||25.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Door Bin Description:||Gallon Storage|
|Door Bin Quantity:||3|
|Shelf Type:||Slide-out SpillGuard|
|Drawer 1:||Snack Pan|
|Drawer 2:||Crisper Pan|
|Drawer 3:||Meat Pan|
|Freezer Basket:||1, Plastic Bin|
|Icemaker Type:||Factory Installed|
|Ice Bucket:||Interior Ice Cube Bin|
|On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:||ADC|
|Water Filter Status Light:||Yes|
|Door Style:||Flat Smooth|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall Depth:||34 5/8"|
|Overall Height:||68 7/8"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.