Whirlpool WRS322FDAW 22.0 Cu. Ft. White Side-By-Side Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Save energy and cool your food quickly with this model's temperature management system. This intuitive system senses and adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature and activates the compressor only when necessary.
- LED Interior Lighting
- Makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food. It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
- Flush Exterior Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser
- Minimize the need for bottled water with an exterior dispenser that offers cold, filtered water and ice without opening the door, while electronic controls make accessing features easy.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Refrigerators exceed federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills.
- PUR Water Filtration System
- Kick the bottled water habit with the PUR water filtration system. You'll help protect the environment by preventing the disposal of up to 3,000 plastic bottles a year and save over $600 for yourself.
- Adjustable Gall Door Bins
- Build your door storage to fit your needs. Adjustable gallon door bins easily move when and where you need to. The gallon-size bins can easily accommodate beverage jugs and other larger containers.
|Door Bin Description:||Opaque Collar Bins|
|Door Bin Quantity:||3|
|Shelf Type:||Slide-Out SpillGuard|
|Drawer 2:||Crisper Pan|
|Drawer 3:||Meat Pan|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Adjustable Gallon Door Bins:||Yes|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset:||On Controls|
|Number of Baskets:||1; Plastic Bin|
|Ice Bucket:||Interior Ice Cube Bin|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||32 3/4"|
|Product Depth:||34 5/8"|
|Product Height:||65 7/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||27 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||67 1/4"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||48 7/8"|
|Gross Weight:||245 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.