Whirlpool WRF736SDAM 26.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Whirlpool)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Whirlpool Refrigerator Triple Crisper System
Whirlpool Refrigerator Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry
Whirlpool® Refrigerator In-Door-Ice® System
- MicroEdge Shelves
- Store more items on each shelf. The shelves not only give you 25% more usable shelf space, they also help contain leaks.
- In-Door-Ice System
- This innovative system moves the ice bin to the door, creating room for an extra shelf in the refrigerator compartment. A removable, clear ice bin lets you fill coolers with ease.
- Triple Crisper System
- Increase your refrigerator's storage flexibility and keep a variety of items fresh with the triple crisper system. Two larger crispers with humidity controls are great for long items like celery stalks.
- Freezer Divider
- Easily customize freezer storage and organize frozen food with the moveable freezer divider bin. This bin is ideal for small or loose freezer items.
- Exterior Filtered Water Dispenser with Tap Touch Controls
- Minimize the need for bottled water with an exterior dispenser that offers cold, filtered water and ice without opening the door, while electronic controls make accessing features easy.
- Measured Fill
- Allows you to select the exact amount of filtered water-in ounces, cups or liters that you need. The dispenser will fill the container and automatically shut off when complete.
- Fast Ice Option
- Drops freezer temperatures for a full 24 hours to increase ice production by over 30%.
- FreshFlow Produce Preserver
- Extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer with the FreshFlow produce preserver. A filter absorbs excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables like lettuce to spoil.
- Adaptive Defrost
- Senses and adapts to help save energy and provides improved food preservation by running the defrost cycle only when necessary. Sensors monitor how often the compressor operates.
- Pizza Pocket
- Easily store frozen pizzas in your freezer with the freezer's pizza pocket. Now you can store pizza boxes upright without the hassle of trying to fit them on flat freezer shelves.
- Available at AJ Madsion.
|Total Capacity:||26.1 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||19.38 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||6.76 cu. ft.|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 15A; 60Hz|
|Refrigerator Door Bin Quantity:||3|
|Refrigerator Total Shelves:||4; MicroEdge|
|In Door Ice System:||Attached to Door|
|Door Bin Description:||Window|
|Control Type:||Tap Touch|
|On Demand Pulsed Defrost System:||Adaptive Defrost|
|Water Filter Location:||Interior RC Top|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year Entire Appliance|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product Width:||35 11/16"|
|Product Depth:||35 11/16"|
|Product Height:||70 1/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||48"|
|Height to Top of Cabinet:||68 5/8"|
|Gross Weight:||352 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis refrigerator uses 518 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $57.45.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.